Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Nod.E said:

It's the confidence and arrogance of it for me.

It's difficult to explain how a raise of an arm can look expectant, but something about him being United captain makes him believe he'll get decisions. 

So arrogant. I don't know the details of what happened in Mykonos but you can perfectly well imagine him rubbing someone up the wrong way.

In fact there were quotes of him saying "do you know who I am?"

Absolutely love we got £80 million for him, it's hilarious. One of the main reasons for our downfall following our league win was failing to replace Huth. And we sold our failure of a replacement for a world record fee. Hilarious.

What’s gone wrong in your life to be so bitter and angry about a bloke you’ve never met lol he was half decent here and got us 80 big ones what’s there to be angry about? 

As for the ‘Do you know who I am quote’ do you really believe that? That’s  classic phrase shite tabloids love to stick on celebs to make them seem like *****. You definitely seem like the sort of fella who laps up everything you read in the sun or daily mail. What a donut 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Have to say the Utd fans are not particularly taken with Slabs. Seems like most want to get rid due to his sloth like speed, poor positioning and general wankishness. Some are even whispering that they had their pants pulled down on the deal for him. 

You have to say, it turned out nice again. 

Maguire and Chilwell....£135m.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

To be fair, David De Gea has to take the brunt of the criticism for that equaliser, he has absolutely bottled it. 
That’s two of the three goals that were his fault and not the first time this season he has cost Manchester United points. If I were them I’d just throw Henderson in now, De Gea is already 30 and going down hill fast, Henderson is much younger with a lot to learn. I think you’d be better off with a keeper on the up than a had been - though from a Leicester point of view keep playing De Gea all season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Hehehe

Etk4hHVWQAIEuoi?format=jpg&name=large

That's the Maguire I remember. It's exactly that kind of thing that made me doubt he was a very top bracket defender. For somebody so big he was often found wanting in the air, often through poor positioning I thought.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Absolute con man is Solskaer. Why aren't you talking about titles?

How much is the squad worth? 80 million on a defender. One of the best south American strikers this generation has produced. The most in form midfielder in the league, alongside world cup winner Paul Pogba.

I could go on. Ridiculous comment.

He's still out of his depth. Their squad I will concede is better than I thought it was, but I'm not having him, if he wins the league it's an embarrassment for the league as far as I'm concerned. Small-time attitude and lucky rather than particularly good.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
9 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Maguire did alright with us as he had a good brain in Evans beside him and N'Didi in front for cover. He has no one close to that at Utd by the looks of it.

Instead, they have to play two defensive midfielders (McTominay and Fred) to protect him

Guest StevieLynex
8 hours ago, Kasey Keller said:

05B9B7F8-7F0D-453B-8248-F1355565FAF7.jpeg

Not forgetting the head clasp:

image.png.d961ac74056c7a47219ea9fef79f69b6.png

Or his impersination of Bielsa

image.png.79fc74bfda75eb6882be67a77ab3a7a1.pngimage.png.1be804f85a63b39ecc1ae8a442e3ebd7.pngimage.png.c40e0629e7ab71015dfb6b0f7f8f6a0c.png

Organising his defence, with an out stretched arm

image.png.385bc929062720fc3f275a2dd25087c1.pngimage.png.249eb02d4d9b73db892912441555eb9d.png

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Well thats wrong as he went through 1 on 1 and missed must mean on target right?

Unless that's chalked off because it was offside? Or are you thinking of a different one?