Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Stick a world class keeper in this Everton team and they'd finish in the top 4 IMO. Their keepers must cost them about 12 points a seasonlol Gotta be their number one priority this summer (and it should have been last summer).

I'm not sure about that, they've so many wishy washy players. I'm still not entirely sure what Andre Gomes does.

• Like 1

Tbf watching the replay his foot appears to give way and slips meaning he can’t get across. I hate Utd and I can’t bring myself to want them to win. I’ll take a draw tonight and I three points tomorrow. 

Edited by casablancas

6 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

After we play tomorrow they'll have 2 games in hand and should they win this they could go above us

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

2 games in hand after our game tomorrow.

Literally don't care about this as I stated I don't believe Everton will be a "hindrance" for us come the end of the season. But Manure will. Plus it's Manure and I hate them with every bone in my body. 

6 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

After we play tomorrow they'll have 2 games in hand and should they win this they could go above us

A lot of assumptions there... for that to happen, Everton would have to win here, then again against Man City and then against Spurs whilst we lose against Wolves.

Not saying it’s impossible, but a lot needs to happen for them to go above us. 

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Any result here benefits us one way or another.   

I said this earlier, but I was told that wasn't the case because 'it's a zero sum game'. I'm not quite sure what that meant in context.

Edited by HighPeakFox
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

A lot of assumptions there... for that to happen, Everton would have to win here, then again against Man City and then against Spurs whilst we lose against Wolves.

Not saying it’s impossible, but a lot needs to happen for them to go above us. 

I'm not saying they're gonna win those games but would rather not (this season of all seasons) leave it to chance 

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Alright a couple of minutes + injuries to go, which way does Moss give a late penalty?

Go with the establishment and United’s way, or make the headlines tomorrow morning and give one to Everton.

They don't need it as they're already ahead.

Guest StevieLynex
11 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

They need one of Geoffrey Boycott's stick of rhubarb :P

Goalkeeper needs to avoid the corridor of uncertainty