Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Jaspa said:

Typical of me that, right after Paddy's post lol

I don't racially abuse footy players on social media pretending to be a Man U fan. Just think he's a crap footballer, which is fantastic.

I was about to reply to you with the 'that's racist' meme but thought it was a little crass

• Thanks 1

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Hehehe

Etk4hHVWQAIEuoi?format=jpg&name=large

The only thing missing is the obligatory raised arm from Mr Maguire seeking an offside to get him off the hook

Absolute con man is Solskaer. Why aren't you talking about titles?

How much is the squad worth? 80 million on a defender. One of the best south American strikers this generation has produced. The most in form midfielder in the league, alongside world cup winner Paul Pogba.

I could go on. Ridiculous comment.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

It came once the ball hit the net.

Was there the obligatory little hop and skip as well?

4 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

The only thing missing is the obligatory raised arm from Mr Maguire seeking an offside to get him off the hook

It's the confidence and arrogance of it for me.

It's difficult to explain how a raise of an arm can look expectant, but something about him being United captain makes him believe he'll get decisions. 

So arrogant. I don't know the details of what happened in Mykonos but you can perfectly well imagine him rubbing someone up the wrong way.

In fact there were quotes of him saying "do you know who I am?"

Absolutely love we got £80 million for him, it's hilarious. One of the main reasons for our downfall following our league win was failing to replace Huth. And we sold our failure of a replacement for a world record fee. Hilarious.

• Haha 3

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

It's the confidence and arrogance of it for me.

It's difficult to explain how a raise of an arm can look expectant, but something about him being United captain makes him believe he'll get decisions. 

So arrogant. I don't know the details of what happened in Mykonos but you can perfectly well imagine him rubbing someone up the wrong way.

In fact there were quotes of him saying "do you know who I am?"

Absolutely love we got £80 million for him, it's hilarious. One of the main reasons for our downfall following our league win was failing to replace Huth. And we sold our failure of a replacement for a world record fee. Hilarious.

When he plays a five yard back pass to one of his colleagues he plays it with such a flourish that you would think he was Franco Baresi

Anyone else notice the possibly medical behavioral disorder that Maguire has whenever he concedes a goal, good or dodgy, he turns to the linesman everytime turning rigidly epileptic as if hes injected himself with speed and subsequently is going to be put on the naughty step or demoted from captain in the dressing room post game by smeagles.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, UHDrive said:

Anyone else notice the possibly medical behavioral disorder that Maguire has whenever he concedes a goal, good or dodgy, he turns to the linesman everytime turning rigidly epileptic as if hes injected himself with speed and subsequently is going to be put on the naughty step or demoted from captain in the dressing room post game by smeagles.

Spot on, as well as his little hop and skip. When you observe him closely, he avoids any sort of defending in his penalty box. When he goes to block a shot, it's a feeble effort and invariably ends up in a goal or the keeper having to make a save.

13 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Absolute con man is Solskaer. Why aren't you talking about titles?

How much is the squad worth? 80 million on a defender. One of the best south American strikers this generation has produced. The most in form midfielder in the league, alongside world cup winner Paul Pogba.

I could go on. Ridiculous comment.

You'd think he took United to second in the league with a budget of £2.50 by the way he speaks. Small time mentality.

15 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Spot on, as well as his little hop and skip. When you observe him closely, he avoids any sort of defending in his penalty box. When he goes to block a shot, it's a feeble effort and invariably ends up in a goal or the keeper having to make a save.

Absolutely. Amazing to think hes on £200k p/w to jump on people. It sounds strange but I find it annoying how he jogs around the pitch as slow as possible with a persona of "I'm the man"

56 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

One thing I would say, as funny as it is to see United **** it up, I hope Tuanzebe doesn't receive a barrage of racist abuse like he did last time. Particularly as the blame should be Maguire's. Shit that we're even having to say this in 2021.

You know it's going to happen though. 

• Sad 1

Have to say the Utd fans are not particularly taken with Slabs. Seems like most want to get rid due to his sloth like speed, poor positioning and general wankishness. Some are even whispering that they had their pants pulled down on the deal for him. 

You have to say, it turned out nice again.