Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Souness openly referring to Liverpool as 'his team' just now and Neville saying 'he wants Everton to lose' on commentary yesterday really is poor.

It's one thing knowing a person favours another team and that's been covered no end on here but it's poor professionalism when they're openly discussing it in that way imo.

It only bothers me so much now I'm forced to be an armchair fan and have to put up with it more.

Sky don't give a shit. The coverage is getting poorer and more biased by the week. When you have commentators opening celebrating goals you know there's an issue.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Souness openly referring to Liverpool as 'his team' just now and Neville saying 'he wants Everton to lose' on commentary yesterday really is poor.

It's one thing knowing a person favours another team and that's been covered no end on here but it's poor professionalism when they're openly discussing it in that way imo.

It only bothers me so much now I'm forced to be an armchair fan and have to put up with it more.

Even Goodman today made a point about a "traditional top six" and how we are trying to get in there. There has never been a traditional top six- even in the Premier League era you've had the likes of Blackburn, Newcastle, Leeds, Aston Villa, Everton with a healthy return of top six finishes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Sky don't give a shit. The coverage is getting poorer and more biased by the week. When you have commentators opening celebrating goals you know there's an issue.

It shows they care more about the plastic fans of these big clubs more than the average football fans who want to see the big games. It's too 'us and them' for me 

• Like 1

Apparently, according to some media reports our outside chance of winning the title "suffered a blow" after the draw at Wolves, and this with still FIFTEEN games to go!!

I wonder what they'll say should Liverpool draw or lose today? Total garbage.

1 minute ago, David Hankey said:

Apparently, according to some media reports our outside chance of winning the title "suffered a blow" after the draw at Wolves, and this with still FIFTEEN games to go!!

Lots of people have said that Liverpool are finished if they lose today lol

Tbh anyone that’s thought we’ve been in a title race since it became apparent Man City have gone up several gears is living in cuckoo land. We’re in a huge battle for 4th in all probability.

2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Lots of people have said that Liverpool are finished if they lose today lol

Tbh anyone that’s thought we’ve been in a title race since it became apparent Man City have gone up several gears is living in cuckoo land. We’re in a huge battle for 4th in all probability.

Anything can happen with 15 games to go. And why can't another Club achieve consistency just as Man City have? I hope that sort of attitude isn't the attitude of the players or the manager.

20 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Well it quite literally did, given that we didn't pick up all three available points