Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Mane diving again.

I'm not sure he even gets touched half the time.

He could be worse than Grealish when it comes to diving and throwing himself to ground. It's a tight call though.

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Mane diving again.

I'm not sure he even gets touched half the time.

He could be worse than Grealish when it comes to diving and throwing himself to ground. It's a tight call though.

It was the first foul/incident. Ref played advantage. And brought it back rightly so. 

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Still don't see why we need Neville AND Carragher on comms.

Probably because carragher has to get himself on the Liverpool games but is a dreadful pundit and commentator so neville has to come in to try and clear up the nonsense carragher spouts and give carragher an actual reason to be there with his unbelievably shit 'banter' 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Still don't see why we need Neville AND Carragher on comms.

I see Neville as the main co-commentator (In this match), I think it's a case of Carragher has to be there just because it's Liverpool.

I can't seem to recall many time where it's been both at a Man Utd or any game for that matter, it's usually just Neville.

Now you pick one or the other and when it's 'their club' you pick the opposite or more so a impatial neutral.

But I genuinely think it seems like the case of Carragher having/demanding to be there just because its a Liverpool game and he has to be there to stick up for them against Neville.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Man City are clearly winning the League, whereas Liverpool we be much closer to us by the end of the season. Comfortable Man City win please.

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

Not sure if want L or M to win here.  A runaway Man City probably helps out top 4 ambitions I guess. 

I’d go for a draw ...   Pool still behind us and Citeh not romping away ...   you never know !! ...   :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

I see Neville as the main co-commentator (In this match), I think it's a case of Carragher has to be there just because it's Liverpool.

I can't seem to recall many time where it's been both at a Man Utd or any game for that matter, it's usually just Neville.

Now you pick one or the other and when it's 'their club' you pick the opposite or more so a impatial neutral.

But I genuinely think it seems like the case of Carragher having/demanding to be there just because its a Liverpool game and he has to be there to stick up for them against Neville.

Sky can also play Carragher screaming down the microphone when Liverpool get a late winner.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Because they’ve been head and shoulders above everyone but Liverpool for most of the last 3 and a half years now and now they’ve sorted their defence out they’re imperious again (they’ve conceded 7 goals in the league in the last 20 games). I don’t think anyone can be honest with themselves and think we could get to their level consistently enough to challenge them, it’s just not where we’re at. Most people that aren’t Leicester fans realise this, Leicester fans should also get over this and stop craving attention.

And, obviously, you are not one and just here to provoke, Goodnight!!

39 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Well it quite literally did, given that we didn't pick up all three available points

My point is they rarely say that about other Clubs and as I say are we to believe with 15 games to go the season is over. 

I know there's been some talk about reducing the size of the EPL, but to this extent is just plain daft.

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

A draw is a decent result for us. Would prefer Man City winning. Don’t see us getting anything against Liverpool next week. 

Funnily enough after that dour pile of sh1te I’ve just watched against Wolves I think we will be back to our counterattacking best and sneak a win ...