Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Steve Bruce needs to pipe the **** down trying to get the season cancelled every two seconds.

He and his Newcastle are shit at keeping players fit when there's NOT a pandemic, it's got nothing to do with "this crazy season" that he can't keep his squad fit.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, PAULCFC said:

Showing our age now!

Hope that Hotshot Hamish is playing for us today, unless Billy has found his old boots

10 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Lee Peltier plays for a premier league club? Wow. Assumed he was down in league 1 or 2 now. Fair play to him....

...and his agent

Just said similar in ‘Players who used to play for us’ thread. Thought he’d be in League 2. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

What’s gone wrong in your life to be so bitter and angry about a bloke you’ve never met lol he was half decent here and got us 80 big ones what’s there to be angry about? 

As for the ‘Do you know who I am quote’ do you really believe that? That’s  classic phrase shite tabloids love to stick on celebs to make them seem like *****. You definitely seem like the sort of fella who laps up everything you read in the sun or daily mail. What a donut 

Hahaha. You obviously haven't taken much notice to my posts on here then.

I think the guy seems like a bit of a nob and I find it funny when he and United struggle. Nothing more to it than that. Not sure where you're getting 'bitter and angry' from. Projection maybe?

44 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Don't fully understand why commentators and co-comms keep referring or reminding us that stadiums are empty of fans. It's not as if we're nearly a year on.

I'd like one to remark that this is the game that fans would be delighted not to be at.

Such as Mourinho v Allardyce.

• Haha 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Corky said:

I'd like one to remark that this is the game that fans would be delighted not to be at.

Such as Mourinho v Allardyce.

In the pre-match build up did they say that they were really looking forward to this clash, that it would be a great game the like of which we have never seen before..