Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I actually disagree - he got away with loads.

There were lots of good posts when he went to United on here that said how every single mistake he would now ever make would be magnified by 1000 and that was spot on, as we’re now seeing, but I dunno, I can’t remember him as bad as he is at the minute. He seems to be making really bad errors pretty much every game at the minute and I can’t remember him doing that as regularly for us. Maybe Evans playing next to him really did give him a leg up. 

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Royston. said:

I feel for maguire, he isnt worth the money we sold him for but i think man utd just wanted him at any price to show everyone (and themselves) that man utd can still buy anyone they want:rolleyes:

If they wanted a ball playing centre half, Morgan would have fitted the bill better than Maguire!

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

Maguire was never this bad for us. He made some stupid errors and he was as slow as a cart horse but he was steady enough. His form really has fallen off a cliff. 

He had his moments . For an 80 mill defender his awareness and positional sense have never got any better as his career has progressed 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, surrifox said:

He had his moments . For an 80 mill defender his awareness and positional sense have never got any better as his career has progressed 

Almost as bad at defending as Chilwell

9 minutes ago, Manini said:

Maguire was never this bad for us. He made some stupid errors and he was as slow as a cart horse but he was steady enough. His form really has fallen off a cliff. 

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I actually disagree - he got away with loads.

7 minutes ago, nathan. said:

£80m lol

6 minutes ago, Royston. said:

I feel for maguire, he isnt worth the money we sold him for but i think man utd just wanted him at any price to show everyone (and themselves) that man utd can still buy anyone they want:rolleyes:

48272473_15146749975531_rId5-1024x580.jp

• Haha 3