Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Bruno Fernandes FFS

What a player

When signed Silva, I had hopes that he would be a similar player

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Man u players crying then cos the ref wouldn’t play more time so that they could break. They are actually that entitled lol 

To be fair Maddison was whinging when we weren't given a free kick at the end of Wolves game even though time had run out. Double standards n that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Obviously you don't 'fluke' the form Southampton produced for such a sustained period after our 9-0 but does anyone see Southampton picking up in the same vein of form in their most recent 9-0?

Their form is terrible at the moment and I'm not sure I see them bouncing back in quite the same way.

If they'd beaten us we'd have been level on points. That was less than a month ago.

Just now, TJB-fox said:

To be fair Maddison was whinging when we weren't given a free kick at the end of Wolves game even though time had run out. Double standards n that

I swear the foul was before the allocated time was up for that one so we should have been given it. Man U were complaining when the time was up and they were in their own half. Also I hate them and that rat Fernandes.