Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Been a decent weekend result wise.

Just need Everton and Chelsea to slip up.

Looking forward to hearing pundits to try and justify Man U are in the title race and we aren't.

When in reality Man City will have it wrap up with about 5 games to go.

Much as it's funny seeing Man U slip up, it's probably more important that Everton and Chelsea somehow fail to win straightforward home matches tonight and tomorrow respectively.

• Like 2

The reason Klopp yesterday and Maguire today are saying that all tight decisions are going against them is that they are so accustomed and conditioned to those decisions repeatedly going FOR them.

It’s called entitlement.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

The reason Klopp yesterday and Maguire today are saying that all tight decisions are going against them is that they are so accustomed and conditioned to those decisions repeatedly going FOR them.

It’s called entitlement.

I'm not sure if it's that or the fact they know doing it usually puts pressure on refs in the next few games to give them decisions. Possible it's both.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'm not sure if it's that or the fact they know doing it usually puts pressure on refs in the next few games to give them decisions. Possible it's both.

Particular in the managers case always a tactic to hide the bad press behind the performance 

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Good point. Just heard Arteta saying the same about Arsenal not getting any decisions. Big clubs eh? They can’t help themselves.

19 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Been a decent weekend result wise.

Just need Everton and Chelsea to slip up.

Looking forward to hearing pundits to try and justify Man U are in the title race and we aren't.

When in reality Man City will have it wrap up with about 5 games to go.

Tbf I don’t think there is a single pundit out there who thinks Man U are in the title race, and I don’t take JLH as reliable pundit neither he is dreadful 🤣

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, surrifox said:

United will never reach the standards they aspire to until they upgrade from Shaw, Lindelof and Maguire 

Not forgetting Fred, McTominay, Wan Bissaka, Matic, Mata, van de Beek, Martial

I also want to point out that we are only 4 points worse off than we were at this stage last season when we finished 7th. We're not boring, no matter how much you lot weirdly like to bang on about, it's just a weird season. 

We haven't been much cop for most of it, but we've had an unusually high amount of injuries compared to last season, when we had virtually none. I blame the incredibly long season for us last season, and no pre-season break. I think the majority of teams have had more injuries this season including Leicester. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Haha 3

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Kingleicester said:

Tbf I don’t think there is a single pundit out there who thinks Man U are in the title race, and I don’t take JLH as reliable pundit neither he is dreadful 🤣

Surely they have to make it looks as though they are, just so that people keep tuning in to Sky even though there will be nothing to play for

Surprise surprise the 2 teams differ on the view of the penalty.

WBA say it was a clear offside / no foul.

Man U say clear foul plus a foul for the West Brom goal .

This is why having appeals for each team would never work .

They’d be using them to overturn each other !

A game might never end .

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, The Bear said:

I also want to point out that we are 4 points worse off than we were at this stage last season when we finished 7th. We're not boring, no matter how much you lot weirdly like to bang on about, it's just a weird season. 

We haven't been much cop for most of it, but we've had an unusually high amount of injuries compared to last season, when we had virtually none. I blame the incredibly long season for us last season, and no pre-season break. I think the majority of teams have had more injuries this season including Leicester. 

You're not boring, but we would like Jimenez, Neto, Boly and Neto to help in our Champions League campaign next season. We will give you Perez