Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, The Bear said:

Unless Perez is code for Vardy you can get in the sea. 

Final offer Perez, Iheanacho and Fuchs

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I also want to point out that we are 4 points worse off than we were at this stage last season when we finished 7th. We're not boring, no matter how much you lot weirdly like to bang on about, it's just a weird season. 

We haven't been much cop for most of it, but we've had an unusually high amount of injuries compared to last season, when we had virtually none. I blame the incredibly long season for us last season, and no pre-season break. I think the majority of teams have had more injuries this season including Leicester. 

I've stuck up for Wolves on here in the past and thought they were exciting and entertaining in the past few seasons but i'm sorry this season you're (Wolves are) boring (That was even before you lost Jimenez).

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Basically that Maguire was talking bollocks. And that he dived. 

Well tbf as I say he is doing what all players do .

Only see a decision their way .

We know what is going to be said before they get asked .

Edited by Super_horns

11 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I also want to point out that we are only 4 points worse off than we were at this stage last season when we finished 7th. We're not boring, no matter how much you lot weirdly like to bang on about, it's just a weird season. 

We haven't been much cop for most of it, but we've had an unusually high amount of injuries compared to last season, when we had virtually none. I blame the incredibly long season for us last season, and no pre-season break. I think the majority of teams have had more injuries this season including Leicester. 

I personally don't get the Wolves boring tag, at least a third of the league are more boring to watch than Wolves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beachyboy said:

I personally don't get the Wolves boring tag, at least a third of the league are more boring to watch than Wolves.

I have to disagree. For me they are the most boring out of all of them. Honourable mention to Newcastle (when Saint-Maximin is injured) and Burnley. But Wolves definitely are the worst for me

Edited by peach0000

18 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I also want to point out that we are only 4 points worse off than we were at this stage last season when we finished 7th. We're not boring, no matter how much you lot weirdly like to bang on about, it's just a weird season. 

It's not just us. Many people in the football media have said you're boring this season and even your own fans think you are boring to watch.

8 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I watch a lot of football this season and the only teams I've watched who are worse than Wolves are Burnley and Newcastle.