Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

27 minutes ago, Matt said:

I've stuck up for Wolves on here in the past and thought they were exciting and entertaining in the past few seasons but i'm sorry this season you're (Wolves are) boring (That was even before you lost Jimenez).

26 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I’m sorry but you are dreadful to watch.

That doesn’t mean to say that you guys are a bad side, or lack quality players etc. but as a fan you surely can’t be excited at watching Wolves play this season.

Credit where it’s due though, you are still a tough team to beat and extremely efficient in what you do, but the football is turgid. 

15 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I have to disagree. For me they are the most boring out of all of them. Honourable mention to Newcastle (when Saint-Maximin is injured) and Burnley. But Wolves definitely are the worst for me

11 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I’m calling this out - name 6 teams more boring than Wolves . I can only think of Burnley and Fulham lol

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

It's not just us. Many people in the football media have said you're boring this season and even your own fans think you are boring to watch.

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

It's true, they're so dull! 

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

I watch a lot of football this season and the only teams I've watched who are worse than Wolves are Burnley and Newcastle. 

7 points from our last 9.

4 goals in our last three games. 

A run only ruined by you lot boring your way to a 0-0 draw against us as per usual!! (and for 70 mins against Liverpool ;)

Edited by The Bear
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

A run only ruined by you lot boring your way to a 0-0 draw against us as per usual!! (and for 70 mins against Liverpool ;)

I take it all back. Those are numbers Peps Barca would be proud of. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Jesus Christ 4 goals from 3 games, borderline record breakers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

I feel for maguire, he isnt worth the money we sold him for but i think man utd just wanted him at any price to show everyone (and themselves) that man utd can still buy anyone they want:rolleyes:

I think they wanted to copy Liverpool by buying an apparent top defender

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They had a potential penalty shout that was a yard offside not checked for offside lol

Honestly I know it’s crazy but I think this was done as a gesture. They wanted it to look like they overturned a 50-50 decision against united. Rather than just give the clear and obvious offside. 

A complete farce 

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

No consistency because normally there has to be zero contact for VAR to do anything. 

I was wondering if there's been new directives this weekend as the same happened in the last game with VAR. Rightly or wrongly neither would normally be over turned but both were. Odd