Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Poor from Lindelof although he can't see anything with hands in front of his eyes lol

Never noticed until someone pointed it out the other week but can't miss Maguire appealing for offside after every goal now..

He's been raising his hand ever since he joined Manure. Sometimes he points aimlessly with his hand as if it show he is trying to organise the defence

On Bertrand penalty, if the ref didn't give it then I'm certain wouldn't have been given by VAR. Did the ref take another look? 

I think it's harsh, the rule needs changing to remove any doubt. You shouldn't be getting a free shot at goal for situations like that. Indirect free kick given for every handball, then if it is deemed an obvious handball, VAR can decide if it warrants a penalty, 

15 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

His arm was in the exact same place lol

Screenshot_20210214-140203_YouTube.jpg

Yeah I misremembered that one. But Kilman's is in a natural position as he's running back. Bertrand is standing still with his arm sticking out. 

Having seen the Dendoncker one again you can argue we got away with it. It hit his arm just above the elbow but you can make a 50/50 argument it's a natural position as he's stooping for a header. Seen them given. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Yeah I misremembered that one. But Kilman's is in a natural position as he's running back. Bertrand is standing still with his arm sticking out. 

Having seen the Dendoncker one again you can argue we got away with it. It hit his arm just above the elbow but you can make a 50/50 argument it's a natural position as he's stooping for a header. Seen them given. 

Honestly don't think either should have been given. Both players arms go out as the turn their body and the header one is a gray area but he hasn't done anything to handball it bar miss a header. I'd need to watch it back because I wasn't paying attention at the time and only caught the end of a replay,  but did it definitely not hit dendonkers sleeve?  Obviously I'm not gonna say much on it until I see it again. 

Guest StevieLynex
6 minutes ago, reynard said:

How come Man utd get so few injuries in comparsion to everyone else? Must be due some soon.

Don't get injured when the only thing you do in a game is dive