Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Away kit 2020/21

2 hours ago, Ricey said:

Leeds fans have been going crazy about this but what do people expect? A lot of teams home and away kits are templates, they are hardly going to design 3 bespoke GK kits for each club.

Yeah I agree. To be fair though, Adidas could’ve changed the colours down the side of the shirt to make them slightly different for two teams in the same league. 

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I imagine this is something all clubs are offered, doubt it's like a special thing for certain clubs. I guess we just would rather sell the 'Fox and Crop' stuff instead :blink:

Leeds sell their own gear alongside it so I doubt it’s us turning it down. It’s probably more to do with the Leeds being more

marketable and getting similar treatment to the bigger clubs adidas sponsor 

Just now, Samilktray said:

Leeds sell their own gear alongside it so I doubt it’s us turning it down. It’s probably more to do with the Leeds being more

marketable and getting similar treatment to the bigger clubs adidas sponsor 

Yeah perhaps, guess they've still got massive overseas following from their last premier league stint!

16 minutes ago, Edwaro_123 said:

What's taking this 3rd kit so long? The season starts next week!

The Away kit should have already been announced but there is a unknown reason for the delay the 3rd kit is not being announced until September so bit more patience is required 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 001merp said:

I’m guessing we might ‘officially’ see the away kit at the pre season friendly game tomorrow. With us playing Birmingham on their turf I assume they’ll be in the blue and we’ll wear white. 

If Simpson is playing tomorrow, he’s been given a blue shirt