Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Away kit 2020/21

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

The training kit is horrendous. Do adidas actually care about their brand? Its not still the 1990s - I'd expect cottee to be rocking this with a fox leisure badge.

Not when it comes to us. We're not their big sellers. They get far more revenue from far bigger clubs around the world. 

We're tiny in their mind. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not when it comes to us. We're not their big sellers. They get far more revenue from far bigger clubs around the world. 

We're tiny in their mind. 

Bizarre how we don't go to a smaller manufacturer whom we'd be in their top 5-10 clubs worldwide. 

Commercially I think our club aren't anywhere near as astute as they are at getting us to compete with the top sides on the pitch.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bizarre how we don't go to a smaller manufacturer whom we'd be in their top 5-10 clubs worldwide. 

Commercially I think our club aren't anywhere near as astute as they are at getting us to compete with the top sides on the pitch.

The club appointed a new commercial director at the end of last year, there's a Tifo podcast with Tanner where they mention it.

That will hopefully see us improve in this regard, a better kit deal would be a good start.

5 hours ago, AjcW said:

Nice AND Unbranded, what a result lol

The green is quite nice, seems a bit random but nice to move away from ugly Grey! 

Looks like Green, Navy and Blue variations in everything this season.

The green for reference...

green_training_tee_side_2_1.jpeg

Stick half of that Navy Blue - 3rd kit done for the season 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, AjcW said:

Nice AND Unbranded, what a result lol

The green is quite nice, seems a bit random but nice to move away from ugly Grey! 

Looks like Green, Navy and Blue variations in everything this season.

The green for reference...

green_training_tee_side_2_1.jpeg

It's a bit Leuven green isn't it :ph34r:

I don't mind it, though.

16 hours ago, NasPb said:

Would anyone else like another brand next year? Like new balance, umbro, whoever? 

I’d like a Nike kit. Just to have had one but under armour and new balance aren’t bad shouts but personally I’d like a Kappa shirt!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

I'd happily consider Umbro, Kappa, Puma (again), Lotto, Hummel or Errea as alternative to Nike, Adidas or Under Armour.

Not fond of Kappa. I used to work for Derby when they wore Kappa so we would have to wear the training gear and the quality was shocking. But would have Puma back in a heart beat. Massive shame really as I was really excited to have Adidas.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think we've missed a trick with not having warm-up tops separate to the regular training gear. We could've got a few extra quid from Bia Saigon to have their logo on the front of them and therefore a bit of extra coverage on the TV on matchdays. Team it up with their logo on the coaches' gear and it might pay a player's wages for the year, who knows?

Just thought I'd mention in here for anyone interested in the training polo shirt, the Wolves one is identical in every way apart from the badge. I got it through the post yesterday. It feels really nice due it being half cotton/polyester. A lot nicer in the flesh that it looks in pictures and feels really nice on. 

£38 for us as well. 

Edited by The Bear