Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Away kit 2020/21

15 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Anyone moaning about our kit needs to spare a thought for that Championship club up the road...

image.png.133ab84b2921e44f3fa3ae8cdb5d63e9.pngAnyone

Yet as shocking as it is, it's still the least of their worries :facepalm:

...Being OCD and a Forest fan... now that's a double curse!!

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Thanks, have you seen them or just judging that from the photo?

Seen them up close. From memory there are tees about 25 quid, hoodies/sweatshirts about 40 quid, also matching joggers I think around 30quid

Apparently more retro stuff coming too but chap in store was bit cryptic, I think more fox leisure stuff. He did say the manufacturer did a bad job on the '97 ones in store with the v neck collar being way too baggy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Looks alright, that. I dare say it'll look even better when the club's official promotional material is done. I guess they'll do that when the players reconvene, unless it was done before they left.

Edited by ALC Fox

1 hour ago, ALC Fox said:

Looks alright, that. I dare say it'll look even better when the club's official promotional material is done. I guess they'll do that when the players reconvene, unless it was done before they left.

Ash said I while back it was all done just before the end of the season.

Looking forward to seeing this Third Kit. To be honest I only ever buy Away or Third.

• Like 1

It does look decent. But when we announced we were getting Adidas i imagined shirts so much better than what we've ended up with. I still don't know why huge worldwide football clubs are reduced to having to put up with the basic templates they churn out on JD for £10 each year. 

2 hours ago, RGFox said:

Seen them up close. From memory there are tees about 25 quid, hoodies/sweatshirts about 40 quid, also matching joggers I think around 30quid

Apparently more retro stuff coming too but chap in store was bit cryptic, I think more fox leisure stuff. He did say the manufacturer did a bad job on the '97 ones in store with the v neck collar being way too baggy

The collar on those 97 retro shirts look ridiculous. 

Fingers crosses the next one they do is the 92-94 shirt.

3 hours ago, RGFox said:

Navy and jade and yellow 94-96 please :thumbup: