Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Away kit 2020/21

8 hours ago, AjcW said:

Ash said I while back it was all done just before the end of the season.

Looking forward to seeing this Third Kit. To be honest I only ever buy Away or Third.

Yeah now the white ones out of the bag just a little wait till September for the next kit unless Adidas decide to release that one early as well in the US 

On 14/08/2020 at 12:59, AjcW said:

It must be on purpose. No organisation can be this unorganised and yet still successful, it's just not possible lol 

The 'hype' generated by fans such as us here, is hugely increased when snippets are 'leaked' or appear in random places online. People get excited to see this new kit and are more likely to seek it out

On 14/08/2020 at 12:44, RGFox said:

Seen them up close. From memory there are tees about 25 quid, hoodies/sweatshirts about 40 quid, also matching joggers I think around 30quid

Apparently more retro stuff coming too but chap in store was bit cryptic, I think more fox leisure stuff. He did say the manufacturer did a bad job on the '97 ones in store with the v neck collar being way too baggy

Get your eyes tested! They are bloody grey! 😆 

The navy one is actually quite nice comfy material inside and the fit is nice due to the way it’s constructed in a rather non traditional fashion...

If you try one on though the club have to quarantine it for 72 hours if you don’t buy it!

Professional set up though - free masks and bloke/security on the door doin* temperature checks. All the female staff were helpful and nice too. Don’t get me started on the clueless dipshit that knew nothing about store products or how to social distance though. 

16 hours ago, Nick said:

Get your eyes tested! They are bloody grey! 😆 

The navy one is actually quite nice comfy material inside and the fit is nice due to the way it’s constructed in a rather non traditional fashion...

If you try one on though the club have to quarantine it for 72 hours if you don’t buy it!

Professional set up though - free masks and bloke/security on the door doin* temperature checks. All the female staff were helpful and nice too. Don’t get me started on the clueless dipshit that knew nothing about store products or how to social distance though. 

Is that true, they will quarantine items for 72 hours if you try it on and don’t buy?! They may not like it then if I go into the shop and try on loads of different sizes of different items! lol

43 minutes ago, HEGGSY said:

Few new training bits on the online shop.

1/4 zip training top, some t shirts and shorts etc

Nice AND Unbranded, what a result lol

The green is quite nice, seems a bit random but nice to move away from ugly Grey! 

Looks like Green, Navy and Blue variations in everything this season.

The green for reference...

green_training_tee_side_2_1.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Is that true, they will quarantine items for 72 hours if you try it on and don’t buy?! They may not like it then if I go into the shop and try on loads of different sizes of different items! lol

I don’t think you are actually meant to try things on!

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Nice AND Unbranded, what a result lol

The green is quite nice, seems a bit random but nice to move away from ugly Grey! 

Looks like Green, Navy and Blue variations in everything this season.

The green for reference...

green_training_tee_side_2_1.jpeg

The training kit is horrendous. Do adidas actually care about their brand? Its not still the 1990s - I'd expect cottee to be rocking this with a fox leisure badge.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

The training kit is horrendous. Do adidas actually care about their brand? Its not still the 1990s - I'd expect cottee to be rocking this with a fox leisure badge.

I think I’m just pleased it’s not Grey lol 

We’ll get a mid season special like last season. Something with a bit more design about it. 

9 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Wow. Kasey Keller is around 25-26 in this picture.

Where was his paper round, Aleppo? 

Quite mountainous around Washington State where he hails from. Probably struggled up and down the hills on his push bike!

16 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Wow. Kasey Keller is around 25-26 in this picture.

Where was his paper round, Aleppo? 

I don't wanna be a pedant, but why not eh.

This kit is from 1998-99, and the background of the photo suggests it's Villa Park, dating it to the 1-1 draw back in October 1998, which would put him at the ripe old age of 28; a month shy of turning 29.

I mean your point still stands, but who can resist pedantacism?