Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

David Brooks

9 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

This will happen through loans if needed.

I agree doubt we be able to move on players permanently unless they are current starters. Players like James and amartey I feel will only go on loan, then we have ghezzal, diabate, slimani and silva to sort too

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

I agree doubt we be able to move on players permanently unless they are current starters. Players like James and amartey I feel will only go on loan, then we have ghezzal, diabate, slimani and silva to sort too

Rumour has it that Slimani is almost done...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

I think James will be very close to starting if fit.

• Haha 2

On 20/08/2020 at 14:00, Ric Flair said:

If we can't get an elusive right winger then we should focus on playing 3-4-1-2 and getting someone like Edouard in to play alongside Vardy.

Do you feel this would waste Barnes potential? Personally I’m all up for that formation, if you can get the right personnel it can be deadly, especially for a possession based team. The only thing that worries me about this like I’ve said is Barnes wouldn’t fit in.

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Do you feel this would waste Barnes potential? Personally I’m all up for that formation, if you can get the right personnel it can be deadly, especially for a possession based team. The only thing that worries me about this like I’ve said is Barnes wouldn’t fit in.

Barnes could play either behind or alongside Vardy in this formation. It can also easily be a 3-4-3.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Barnes could play either behind or alongside Vardy in thid formation.

I have been impressed with him since the restart in this position. I think it’s key that recruitment this summer has a big emphasis on players that fit a few positions. For example Tagliafico playing left wing back as well as left back.  

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

James won’t be starting any time soon, but with the pandemic going on, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him take Mendy’s spot in the 25.

Great - we can blame Corona the next time James is anywhere near a match day squad.

• Haha 1