Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

David Brooks

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Yeh it's all a bit strange. I dont like bringing players in at the last minute but a lot of clubs seem to do it and there must be a reason for it. The world of football transfers is a very complicated business and we dont even know half of what is involved in making transfers happen. 

In fact we know nothing and this Journo certainly doesn’t know the ins and our at Leicester for his statement that Brooks expects a Leicester bid. A statement which holds no truth to anything in the real world, he’s not quoting brooks. 

As for the Brooks, it’s a big yes from me! Very good player. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

In fact we know nothing and this Journo certainly doesn’t know the ins and our at Leicester for his statement that Brooks expects a Leicester bid. A statement which holds no truth to anything in the real world, he’s not quoting brooks. 

As for the Brooks, it’s a big yes from me! Very good player. 

Yeh its true, us fans really dont know anything about transfers. Which is why it makes me laugh when some of our expert fans are slating Rodgers, Congerton, Rudkin and even Top because we haven't signed x y and z player. My favourite is when people say why have we missed out on Rodriguez and Wilson? We haven't missed out on them, we were most likely never even interested in them 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silva Fox said:

So McNeil is a decoy for Brooks, Tarkowski for Fofana and McGregor for De Paul (or vice versa). Complicated stuff these transfer windows! :unsure:

....Or we want Brooks AND McNeil and we have more cash to splash than everyone thought! 

I'm dreaming, I know but let me have this