Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

David Brooks

He was out injured for the main part of the season with an ankle injury, then came back and featured in all of the postbreak games and got 1 assist (played 80 minutes against us)

I honestly think if he was available for Bournemouth all season they would've stayed up

Last season he got 7 goals and 5 assists in 33 games mainly playing as a left footed right winger, but can definitely provide cover for the attacking midfield position as well

• Like 1

Of all of Bournemouth's players this is the one I think is most likely to come here. We were interested two season ago but signed Maddison instead. He'd fit into exactly what we are trying to do here. He had an injury ravaged season, but has always looked good to me when playing.

I could also see Harry Wilson coming here, even though he was just a loan player for them last season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tickler28 said:

Ryan Fraser is available on a free?!

Brooks is more the profile of player we should be in for. Fraser just lumps as many crosses into the box for callum wilson to get on the end of as possible, brooks plays the ball to his teammate's feet most of the time, he's also a lot more composed in front of goal than fraser is. He's also left footed.

• Like 2