Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Vedat Muriqi

The more I google and watch his YouTube clips the more I think we need this guy.

i have a feeling he has much better mental attributes than the other strikers we have been looking and and I think that’s what the squad lacks. Really hope we get him in. 

6 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Perez will come good.  He looked decent in the middle of the park 

He's 27. He's not really going to get any better than he is now. Expensive squad player for a mid table side at best.

26 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Surely this is garbage. A big 27 year old lump that's done a bit in Turkey but nothing special ? Does anyone see this actually happening ? Smoke screen 

It could well be. But we could do worse then this. At £17m or whatever it works out to it’s fairly good value and he looks like a player to me. Haven’t watched him play, and it’s hard to judge a YouTube reel, but it could be a very good signing.

1 hour ago, dooflip said:

Impressive scoring just imagine Muriqi & Vardy together feeding off each other jeez bit of a goal fest and it looks like he won’t take any sh it from anyone ?

GET HIM IN !!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, reynard said:

He's 27. He's not really going to get any better than he is now. Expensive squad player for a mid table side at best.

If he replicates his goals from his previous 2 seasons at Newcastke it would be a decent return for us from a support attacker.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Impressive scoring just imagine Muriqi & Vardy together feeding off each other jeez bit of a goal fest and it looks like he won’t take any sh it from anyone ?

GET HIM IN !!

Honestly mate, I didn’t know much about him but since I’ve researched I think he could be exactly what we need. Not a high profile of glamorous signing at all, but he seems to have it all to a decent standard. Footwork is nice, aggression, power, goes at it and as those quality strikers seems to find himself in the right place. Vards and muriqi up top would be terrifying. The nastiest front line in the premier league.

3 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

I haven't watched him, or even heard of him, but you've all sold him to me as the new saviour. Get him in ASAP. 

He is, the holy books are on order.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

This is the bastard I demand. Get him through the door. Get Mandzukic too.

It is what we need, you’re not wrong there.

i think it’s got to be this guy or edouard. I think I’d prefer this guy tbh. Cheaper and seems to have more of what we need. Edouard has the fancy touches and footwork but this guy, whilst not on edouardos level of tech, has some of them and is an absolute machine. I said it early on in the thread, he’s a poor mans ibra.

• Like 1

He seems strong and tall and physical but he's also got a good pass on him. For 15 million, why not? We could sign diabate there, they love skillful players that aren't good in top 5 European leagues. He's also someone not afraid to protest or protect his teammates, someone we need. Bit of enforcer