Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Vedat Muriqi

If we did sign him our current players would change tactics and start to ping in low crosses.

Cannot see how he would fit in.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Got to say, he doesn’t really look like a Rogers type player

We’re in Europa League next season, we need an absolute bastard or two!

Edited by The_77

He would give us a different option up front which we most certainly need, however if he was the only striker we got and the likes of Watkins, Jovic, Boadu and Eduoard move on this summer and we haven't got involved then i'll be annoyed. I've gone from thinking we can only keep 2 strikers happy to thinking we should look to cash in on Iheanacho, get Watkins and Jovic or Eduoard in and play 3-4-1-2 and win the Europa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He would give us a different option up front which we most certainly need, however if he was the only striker we got and the likes of Watkins, Jovic, Boadu and Eduoard move on this summer and we haven't got involved then i'll be annoyed. I've gone from thinking we can only keep 2 strikers happy to thinking we should look to cash in on Iheanacho, get Watkins and Jovic or Eduoard in and play 3-4-1-2 and win the Europa.

Mate every year these guys go to middle of the road clubs like Everton, Frankfurt or Villareal and we sign ****ing Ghezzal or Perez. 

Face it, we're just bollocks at signing forwards. We used up all our luck on Vards and Riyad. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Mate every year these guys go to middle of the road clubs like Everton, Frankfurt or Villareal and we sign ****ing Ghezzal or Perez. 

Face it, we're just bollocks at signing forwards. We used up all our luck on Vards and Riyad. 

It's bizarre, we used to try and sign strikers and wingers every season under Pearson and Ranieri when Walsh was the recruitment director but since we had a howler with Slimani and Musa our recruitment of forward players has been few and far between. We are so lucky we have Vardy as we'd have been relegated long ago.

5 hours ago, FoxFossil said:

Man bun hairdo. Deffo no from me.

WasBun.JPG.6f8292051a80a1fcd4911c97faf654a8.JPG

How quickly we forget the hero who single-handedly made the world safe for manbuns.

If Muriqi is half the bastard,  GERRIMIN.

Edited by KingsX
  • Haha 1