Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

1 minute ago, jamesmilner said:

Adam Barradell got the U'18's head coach job .

Wasn't he the u16s coach? 

15 minutes ago, Diabappe said:

Sidnei Tavares

But good signs if he's training with the first team, hopefully we'll see him given chances. 

40 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Wasn't he the u16s coach? 

But good signs if he's training with the first team, hopefully we'll see him given chances. 

When theres only 5 first team players training, is it not just the 5 of them having to train with the under 23's? lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

This is probably more accurate than you realise 

This. 

If you look at that gallery from training I can literally make only make out 12 different first team players. There’s a lot missing rather suspiciously.

3 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

This. 

If you look at that gallery from training I can literally make only make out 12 different first team players. There’s a lot missing rather suspiciously.

Yeah I was skirting round it. What I meant, more directly, is that there aren't many of them there.

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ndidi, Perez and Iheanacho have all posted on Instagram of work outs at home in the last week. Strange.

Probably having to self-isolate after being away on holiday. Perez was in Spain I think.

That might account for the lack of photos to be honest - no-one to photograph 😂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Probably having to self-isolate after being away on holiday. Perez was in Spain I think.

That might account for the lack of photos to be honest - no-one to photograph 😂

Thats what I'm thinking. I think maybe up until yesterday - there was even less first team players available. Therefore its literally been a couple of first teamers with the U23s meaning the club didn't want to put content out and get people talking

Edited by Aleksz
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Ndukwu scores two good goals today by looks of his Instagram story including another halfway line lob! 

....I mentioned this before, he likes to go for these long range efforts!!!

When he is confident it is his goto move, it's as if he needs permission to be the player he can be, without the fear of criticism or judgment. Can i clarify if this was not back in 2016?