Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

World Football Thread 20/21

Bit more than just a scuffle at the end

VAR catching my “aggression” is easy ... now I want to see the image of the racist calling me “MONO HIJO DE PUTA” (monkey motherf*****) ... that I want to see! 
 What's up? REEL u punish me .. CASCUDO am expelled ... what about them? What's up ?

He is talking about Alvaro Gonzales who he had his confrontation with

Edited by moore_94

Gonzalez was getting under his skin all game with the physical side but if he is doing it racially as well then that's definitely not on. With a player like Neymar I'm surprised he lasted til the last few minutes to see red. Ironically it was only a tap on the head that he went off for and nothing madly aggressive lol

I called it in the first half with how many yellow cards and feisty challenges there were that there'd be a red card. Didn't expect there to be 5 lol

1 hour ago, Sly said:

That’s a great tackle Gueye, Neymar should be ashamed. If VAR is in play, how has not been reviewed and Neymar booked for simulation. 

Alas, the fallout from the end of that game will be heavy. 

It's not a dive or simulation. Gueye gets the ball fair and square but any player these days just goes down at some contact. Neymar isn't the only player that does this but is made out to be like he is. 

He gets kicked and genuinely fouled all game. Other players are worse. Di Maria for one. 

Edited by StanSP

3 hours ago, seanfox778 said:

Not a single bit of genuine violence anywhere. I'm not nooooormaaaaaally one of those rugby fans that rolls their eyes at footballers, both sports are pretty close to my heart and I accept they're both entirely different. 

But I'm not sure there's even a rugby yellow card in there let alone a red.

The Marseille number 3 is my favourite, he takes a light shove in the chest and goes down like he's had his legs broken. lol

The Neymar "punch" is just a tap on the back of the head. lol

Edited by Finnegan

Guest seanfox778
52 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not a single bit of genuine violence anywhere. I'm not nooooormaaaaaally one of those rugby fans that rolls their eyes at footballers, both sports are pretty close to my heart and I accept they're both entirely different. 

But I'm not sure there's even a rugby yellow card in there let alone a red.

The Marseille number 3 is my favourite, he takes a light shove in the chest and goes down like he's had his legs broken. lol

The Neymar "punch" is just a tap on the back of the head. lol

This is a better one lol

On 13/09/2020 at 22:32, Fox in the North said:

Exhibit A

I remember Neymar making his name in Brazil, would try and catch as many Santos games/highlights as possible because he was that talented. Shame that he's most likely to be remembered by most as a diving c**t and going to Paris for a massive pay day rather than the talent he has/had.