Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

World Football Thread 20/21

7 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

I can see Costa going to Juve. Would be the most Juve signing. 

I reckon Liverpool; an experienced head and offers something different to Mane and Salah.

Potentially James Milner-type signing; which may raise a few eyebrows, but his experience and presence in the game could help them even more.

42 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

😆 was literally gonna post exactly the same thing

It’ll get going Stan

The quality this year seems even worse though!

And who are the new team? McArthur FC?

Haha I'm sure it will. Good to see fans there but having said that, it was surprising to see so many in a Sydney ground given their recent outbreaks.

MacArthur Bulls from Western Sydney too. Commentators today now making this fixture an actual derby for Western Sydney. 2nd half actually had a bit more about it and you could tell there was a bit of bite and tension between the two. MacArthur deserved the win.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wymsey said:

I reckon Liverpool; an experienced head and offers something different to Mane and Salah.

Potentially James Milner-type signing; which may raise a few eyebrows, but his experience and presence in the game could help them even more.

I honestly don't know what goes through your head in the slightest lol

You might be a genius. I've never seen someone post so many abnormal and unexpected thoughts as you have done over the past few years Whymsey! haha

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, StanSP said:

A goal worthy of winning any game, let alone a Super Cup against Barcelona. 

Oh and Messi got sent off. 

If you have a stream of that match available, it would be worth watching after the fact.  120 minutes of twists and turns, great goals and narrow escapes.  Too much shithousing as time wound down, but that is the price you pay to watch Iberian football.  Messi gave the impression he's ready to kiss off Barcelona at the end of his last trophy game for them.