Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

World Football Thread 20/21

28 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Just realised there were another THREE international matches in the next break, wtf??

How this year is going I would not be shocked to see a few more key players pick up injuries. 

It's ridiculous to cram 3 games into a 10. They should just play the necessary qualifiers and that be that

10 hours ago, Walkers said:

I believe Bodo Glimt and Molde were crowned Champions of their respective countries today

Cute article on Bodo here, very much an underdog story https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/08/sports/soccer/bodo-glimt-norway.html

Huh? They are both from Norway. Bodo are 18 clear with 6 games to play but their GD is quite some distance in front. 

We played them once in pre-season under Levein. 

Hungary finish top of their Nations League group containing Serbia, Russia and Turkey. That has to class as a bit of an upset surely. With their recent qualification to Euro 2016 and next year's finals, are these a nation on the rise, similar to Iceland a few years back? I've heard Szoboszlai is making waves, but any other prospects in that team?