Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Transfers - In The Knows

Rather than trawling through endless pages of drivel (no offence), cant we have a semi accurate twitter/Snapchap/Instagram/News piece Subject Topic that holds materials of directions for all of our Transfer Targets or Sales... rather than conjecture.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Rather than trawling through endless pages of drivel (no offence), cant we have a semi accurate twitter/Snapchap/Instagram/News piece Subject Topic that holds materials of directions for all of our Transfer Targets or Sales... rather than conjecture.

It's been discussed to the hilt already, this exact subject somewhere a few weeks back. The only reliable source in my mind is John Percy and Jimmy McCann. Your request only serves to end the senseless drivel that is the body and soul of FT. What would we do without endless drivel, no offence 

Screenshot_2020-08-15-14-07-34-86_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StevieB said:

It's been discussed to the hilt already, this exact subject somewhere a few weeks back. The only reliable source in my mind is John Percy and Jimmy McCann. Your request only serves to end the senseless drivel that is the body and soul of FT. What would we do without endless drivel, no offence 

Sorry i meant like people posting screenshots of anything remotely accurate fromm twitter accounts and such 

Tried this myself back in 2012 or something, lasted twenty mins before it was locked. Its a nice idea but having people trawl through endless pages(and adverts) helps the running of this forum, which is good. So you're probably going to have to purrup wiv it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UHDrive said:

It's all that until it's officially confirmed. When it is it'll be posted in the LCFC forum.

Based on our previous history of buying and selling do you believe anyone is really ITK?

19 minutes ago, davieG said:

It's all that until it's officially confirmed. When it is it'll be posted in the LCFC forum.

Based on our previous history of buying and selling do you believe anyone is really ITK?

I know where you are coming from. If you imagine a newspaper printing stories (which obviously they do) except they then get sued for false remarks... that's the distinction I'm looking for. 

Wishful thinking I guess....

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

I know where you are coming from. If you imagine a newspaper printing stories (which obviously they do) except they then get sued for false remarks... that's the distinction I'm looking for. 

Wishful thinking I guess....

I doubt any newspaper has ever been sued for printing a transfer rumour.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StevieB said:

I’d add rob tanner to that list

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UHDrive said:

You can't get much more drivel than the stuff on those platforms mentioned.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Maybe it would be a good idea to just have a pinned thread that lists sources in categories from excellent (Percy) to unreliable (Sean from Enderby). It would be a useful thing to be able to refer to.

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

To be frank anyone claiming to be IKT in the current climate is a fibber

Training ground in lockdown with only essential staff in there so any leaks regarding transfers and it won’t take long to work out who the mole is. Gaffer and Rudkin very adamant regarding transfer targets remaining under the radar.

Stick to John Percy and you won’t go far wrong 

Problem with that is that Percy only publishes concrete info near to when a deal is done. People of FoxesTalk don’t want that. They love a tease. They’d much rather get obscure rumours from a nobody then follow someone’s private jet across the Atlantic with a photoshopped WhatsApp leak as bait, than wait for facts. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Problem with that is that Percy only publishes concrete info near to when a deal is done. People of FoxesTalk don’t want that. They love a tease. They’d much rather get obscure rumours from a nobody then follow someone’s private jet across the Atlantic with a photoshopped WhatsApp leak as bait, than wait for facts. 

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Tho maybe that’s just me

If you didn't enjoy Big Daddy's plane ride last year then you are dead inside!

• Like 2