Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Nigel Pearson: Here and Now

21 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

You remind me of that journalist who called him a bully that time. Our Nigel's response - "Am I?" 😂

I was only watching that video the other. That journo seemed to get ever more desperate goading Nige, but it was like water off a ducks back. 

Would love to have Nige back in a non managerial capacity and put back the infrastructure that he had built.  The man knows how a football club should be run.  Regardless of what happened with on pitch results, there was never any fear for how the off pitch infrastructure was and that we were in good hands!

• Like 1

The great man he is I don't think he would leave even if we offered to 10x his wages. He'll have no doubt built a nest that his players know can trust him 100%.

I've said before he'll come to us again, it's written in the stars but it'll be the right and correct time. 

The man is the ultimate role model. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Collymore said:

The great man he is I don't think he would leave even if we offered to 10x his wages. He'll have no doubt built a nest that his players know can trust him 100%.

I've said before he'll come to us again, it's written in the stars but it'll be the right and correct time. 

The man is the ultimate role model. 

Sadly he was just one part of a special trinity at a particular time. As much as I really like him, on his own he's never really cut the mustard.