Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Harry Maguire arrested

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12479782/harry-maguire-arrested-help-sister/

Turns out his sister was being chatted up being an 'Albanian gangster' who then decided to stab her in the arm with a metal straw when she rejected his advances.

What a crock of shit, this is him and United trying to save face and recover his career and image as quickly as possible.

I’m sure there will be a few locals who can back that story up

415015F8-6E9E-48AA-AE65-FE922674FCD5.jpeg.c9c7853bc2981fca56239594f6593c7a.jpeg

7 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Turns out his sister was being chatted up being an 'Albanian gangster' who then decided to stab her in the arm with a metal straw when she rejected his advances.

What a crock of shit, this is him and United trying to save face and recover his career and image as quickly as possible.

Sounds like a very convenient creation doesn't it?

22 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Sounds like a very convenient creation doesn't it?

I heard the stabbing thing on the morning after but it sounded weird - the metal straw thing probably puts it all into a bit of much needed perspective.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I heard the stabbing thing on the morning after but it sounded weird - the metal straw thing probably puts it all into a bit of much needed perspective.

Oh I'm not suggesting the stabbing was fabricated; but I bet you the mysterious Albanian 'gangster' isn't found!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Blaming the one of the most hated ethnic groups when things go wrong. To be fair its working like a charm with the united fans. Was his sister even wounded? Surely someone would have mentioned them earlier if they were involved I smell bullshit.

Edited by Fightforever

9 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Easy to see why footballers aren’t very well liked. £63,000 bar bill whilst fans are continuously being fleeced by their clubs. 

3 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Easy to see why footballers aren’t very well liked. £63,000 bar bill whilst fans are continuously being fleeced by their clubs. 

Good lord.  A £63,000 bar bill should buy you all the privacy you need.  What a berk.

Stabbed with a Metal Straw?? Unless the 'Albanian gangster' had some sort of me sharpening tool with and unless he was trying to perform a tracheostomy I think she will be OK. 

Anyone not surprised that his brother was arrested as well? Harry needs to bin off his family by the looks of things! 

23 minutes ago, Manini said:

Apparently the bottle of Dom P was £18k. The only place I’ve seen booze that expensive is on the top top shelf in the glass cases in Selfridges. 

Obviously it's an entirely different debate to be had, but that's pretty sickening when you consider the financial issues many are facing in our country at the moment. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Osavo said:

Obviously it's an entirely different debate to be had, but that's pretty sickening when you consider the financial issues many are facing in our country at the moment. 

And when his team mate has publicly been pushing for poor children to be fed. Not saying he hasn't helped or contributed, just seems a little OTT in the current climate.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

How much he spent on alcohol, or anything else for that matter, is his business, comparing it to rashford feeding kids and how people are struggling financially etc, I bet every footballer on holiday spends hundreds of k on absolute nonsense. 

Personally I just think this shows the utter ridiculousness of the money these top players get paid.

Imagine paying 18k for a bottle of Champers when you are half cut and can’t tell a Liebfraumilch from a can of tizer.

😆

These lads have SO much money they literally just spend it on anything. It must be quite tedious I imagine, going out to buy a Lotus when you already own a Lamborghini. Or buying your tenth house..

It must surely lose some of its excitement.

I recall reading Robbie Williams autobiography and the part when his had his really bad time on coke and booze.

His argument was that he got SUCH a buzz from playing in front of an 80,000 crowd and leading such a lavish lifestyle that he could only beat it by doing illicit substances. He needed this almost continuous buzz and the only way he could attain it was by getting high.

It’s wrong tbh. It can’t do anybody much good in the long term having everything materially that you could ever want from the age of your mid twenties. What’s left?

Edited by Col city fan

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/12055757/maguire-very-unlikely-to-face-jail-time

'Harry Maguire is very unlikely to face any jail time if he is found guilty of charges of aggravated assault and attempted bribery of a police officer, according to a lawyer in Mykonos.'

"But most of these crimes have big and heavy fines and definitely not prison time. In Greece, in our legal system, we have second chances."

tenor.gif?itemid=11770637