Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 25 August 2020 Posted 25 August 2020 18 minutes ago, Paddy. said: Fair play to the coppers, I'd have 100% taken the bribe They may well have been aware of who he was, and that witnesses could have later leaked that they had accepted bribes which would probably have cost them their jobs at least. Wouldn't be surprised if that entered into it, or they were just by-the-book
David Hankey Posted 25 August 2020 Posted 25 August 2020 Maguire "do you know who I am?". What a pillock. Does being a millionaire make you forget who you are?
Babylon Posted 25 August 2020 Posted 25 August 2020 3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said: Maguire has been withdrawn from the England squad now. Perhaps we can reinstate all my deleted posts now saying it’s stupid to compare the two scenarios when he hadn’t yet been found guilty eh. Found guiltily and withdrawn from squad, as he should be.
yorkie1999 Posted 25 August 2020 Posted 25 August 2020 6 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said: I'll put my neck on the line here. 100% certain he won't get a jail sentence. As long as he stays away from Greece for 21 months
Leeds Fox Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 3 hours ago, David Hankey said: Maguire "do you know who I am?". What a pillock. Does being a millionaire make you forget who you are? No but it makes other people aware of who you are.
Leeds Fox Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 5 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said: Baffling to include him with a verdict imminent. You can’t really punish someone who hasn’t been found guilty. Now he has, he’s been withdrawn. Innocent until proven guilty is always the correct way to go.
LCFCCHRIS Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Is it normal to be found guilty so fast after a crime ? I thought they usually set a court date a decent amount of time after an incident, or does it depend on the crime?
David Hankey Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 7 hours ago, Leeds Fox said: No but it makes other people aware of who you are. Yeah, just another over-rated, overpaid twat!!
yorkie1999 Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 We know who you are, we know who you are Stavros told us, we know who you are.
WilmslowFox Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Maguire always seemed a decent lad when he was with us. Where has been for the last year that could leave him thinking bribery is normal behaviour?
Countryfox Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 4 minutes ago, WilmslowFox said: Maguire always seemed a decent lad when he was with us. Where has been for the last year that could leave him thinking bribery is normal behaviour? Tbh I don’t believe a word the Greeks say ...
Innovindil Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 35 minutes ago, Countryfox said: Tbh I don’t believe a word the Greeks say ... I honestly have no idea what to believe. The whole story seems impossible.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 9 hours ago, Leeds Fox said: You can’t really punish someone who hasn’t been found guilty. Now he has, he’s been withdrawn. Innocent until proven guilty is always the correct way to go. I agree but not including him in an England squad for a few friendlies would just be sensible.
Leicester_Loyal Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 IMO it's two groups of lads had a few beers (or quite a few), had a little toss up and the police have waded in. I don't believe the Greek police story fully at all, but then I don't believe anything Maguire says about his sister being stabbed, drugged or there being an Albanian gangster. Maguire has made that has up to try and save his career. I definitely believe that one of the group offered to pay the coppers money, who wouldn't do that in that situation?
AKCJ Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 11 hours ago, Babylon said: Perhaps we can reinstate all my deleted posts now saying it’s stupid to compare the two scenarios when he hadn’t yet been found guilty eh. Found guiltily and withdrawn from squad, as he should be. I wouldn't have picked him full stop. The excuse if he's not guilty is that his mind isn't focussed and he's a distraction to the squad at this time.
EastAnglianFox Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Re-trial it is then What an absolute shambles. I guess Southgate will be back on the phone to reinstate him then
The People's Hero Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Any other ex-pros and family members left to come out and say what a charming young (and definitely not violent) man, he is? Surely keep some back in the locker? He's shot his load early.
Corky Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 5 minutes ago, The People's Hero said: Any other ex-pros and family members left to come out and say what a charming young (and definitely not violent) man, he is? Surely keep some back in the locker? He's shot his load early. Loads of journalists have, naturally.
Leicester_Loyal Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Because no charming young man has ever been pissed and been a bit of a dick or got involved in trouble. Sickening seeing all these people come out and defend him when they know as much as the rest of us, **** all.
Corky Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said: Because no charming young man has ever been pissed and been a bit of a dick or got involved in trouble. Sickening seeing all these people come out and defend him when they know as much as the rest of us, **** all. Imagine if the England fans had been involved in something like this- they'd have been called a national disgrace.
Leeds Fox Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 1 hour ago, enmac said: That is the best thing I’ve ever seen (must’ve lived a sheltered life eh). Funnily enough I re-watched the original one about 3 days ago.
Leicester_Loyal Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said: That is the best thing I’ve ever seen (must’ve lived a sheltered life eh). Funnily enough I re-watched the original one about 3 days ago. Ryan Bald Nonce 'I need air, I can't breath' 'NO, I NEED TO RING MA MUM'
Fox in the North Posted 27 August 2020 Posted 27 August 2020 Harry Maguire interview coming up on BBC news
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.