Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Harry Maguire arrested

Let's go a worst case scenario for him, say he's fvcked and gets a 5 year sentence, sacked by Man Utd, etc - I know we got a huge up front fee but would we lose any potential add ons that we would normally have been expecting from last season's transfer on appearances, etc?

Just now, Nalis said:

Let's go a worst case scenario for him, say he's fvcked and gets a 5 year sentence, sacked by Man Utd, etc - I know we got a huge up front fee but would we lose any potential add ons that we would normally have been expecting from last season's transfer on appearances, etc?

I don’t care... losing £5m is worth a decade of piss taking. lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I saw one in Crete last year and it was virtually open air, with guards patrolling round high barbed wire fencing with rifles, like something Steve Mcqueen would try to jump a motorbike over. Woman on the trip said that the families have to take the food in or the inmates get a bit hungry.

Funnily enough they used a rifle butt to smash his jaw ...   :)

Good luck slab head ...   

26 minutes ago, Corky said:

Sky Sports News announce a 48-hour period of reflection.

Wouldn't a 1-minute silence have been enough? :dunno:

Meanwhile, supermarkets in the Manchester/Cheshire area announce the first toilet roll shortage since March.

Even Fortnum & Mason Online have sold out of their silk-quilted de luxe bog roll.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I’m also sure if he was still a LCFC player the media would be all over us. United have this untouchable screen.

• Like 3

He’s been bloody stupid, and rightly getting a lot of stick. It does seem to have been rushed through at incredible speed though which makes me slightly suspicious. Be that as it may I’m astounded he’s been picked for the England squad when you compare it to what went on with Sterling and Gomez, and the stick Maddison got after being sent home from the camp unwell. That forehead obviously carries some gravitas, or more likely preferential treatment.