Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
ClaphamFox

Harry Maguire arrested

Recommended Posts

Posted

Let’s hope he’s released, if Man United lose his defensive incompetence they could be a serious outfit next season.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

 

The video of this wild altercation... shows him having a quiet time with absolutely no trouble in sight (not much social distancing though, I doubt that was the cause of the arrest)

I think the video was from a different night...

Posted
Quote

Manchester United confirm they are aware of an alleged incident involving captain Harry Maguire in Mykonos last night. They say contact has been made "and he is fully co-operating with the Greek authorities". The club say they will be making no further comment

 

Posted

I read an article on Maguire arrest in Greece last night with some bemusement.

 

"Reports in Greece claim the former Leicester centre-back was taken away in handcuffs after two groups of Englishmen clashed."

Posted
5 hours ago, Saxondale said:

Seems a bit out of character. I always got the impression he's sound.

Probably half cut, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people he associates with are absolute f**king wangs.

 

With a profile like he has, he was probably targeted by some wide boy "lads". However, anybody with any nous would just stay out of it. Probably more skull than brain.

 

Posted
8 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Probably half cut, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people he associates with are absolute f**king wangs.

 

With a profile like he has, I wouldn't be surprised if he was targeted by some wide boy "lads". However, anybody with any nous would just stay out of it. Probably more skull than brain.

 

Yeah, agreed. Footballers seem to attract absolute doofus hangers-on.

Posted

I'm not in the habit of defending Man Utd players but my instincts tell me that there's no way Maguire would have started any problem.

Nailed on self defence of either himself or his mates.

Posted

Reports in some newspapers now that he's allegedly also tried to bribe police officers after the attack which is probably going to get him in a lot more hot water than the incident.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...