Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Harry Maguire arrested

21 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

...for fighting with the police in Mykonos.

altercation in bar

The video of this wild altercation... shows him having a quiet time with absolutely no trouble in sight (not much social distancing though, I doubt that was the cause of the arrest)

6 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

The video of this wild altercation... shows him having a quiet time with absolutely no trouble in sight (not much social distancing though, I doubt that was the cause of the arrest)

I think the video was from a different night...

Manchester United confirm they are aware of an alleged incident involving captain Harry Maguire in Mykonos last night. They say contact has been made "and he is fully co-operating with the Greek authorities". The club say they will be making no further comment

5 hours ago, Saxondale said:

Seems a bit out of character. I always got the impression he's sound.

Probably half cut, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people he associates with are absolute f**king wangs.

With a profile like he has, he was probably targeted by some wide boy "lads". However, anybody with any nous would just stay out of it. Probably more skull than brain.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Probably half cut, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people he associates with are absolute f**king wangs.

With a profile like he has, I wouldn't be surprised if he was targeted by some wide boy "lads". However, anybody with any nous would just stay out of it. Probably more skull than brain.

Yeah, agreed. Footballers seem to attract absolute doofus hangers-on.