Mark_w Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 Someone on RedCafe... Quote We bought a warrior of the wrong kind here. 80 million wasted if he goes to jail. ‘If he goes to jail’ . Made me smile.
HankMarvin Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 the main story should be how did he find a Cap to fit his head
Fox92 Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 24 minutes ago, Mark_w said: Someone on RedCafe... ‘If he goes to jail’ . Made me smile. We all know he won't go to jail but imagine 80m signing to that.
Mark_w Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 2 minutes ago, Fox92 said: We all know he won't go to jail but imagine 80m signing to that. I thought the punchline was the implication that they didn’t waste £80m if he stays out of jail myself.
Fox92 Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 10 minutes ago, Mark_w said: I thought the punchline was the implication that they didn’t waste £80m if he stays out of jail myself. Oh. I dunno I must've missed the punchline...
Guest WarehamFox Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 2 hours ago, Sampson said: Reports in some newspapers now that he's allegedly also tried to bribe police officers after the attack which is probably going to get him in a lot more hot water than the incident. That's funny, but can't be true? Not sure on Greece law but two years behind bars?
Guest WarehamFox Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 25 minutes ago, HankMarvin said: the main story should be how did he find a Cap to fit his head Can't even put a mask on!
GingerrrFox Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 Rumours are him and his mates were being wound up by a bunch of lads from Brauny, they tried to get brave and started getting battered by the Brauny lads and then Maguire’s tried bribing police after to make sure no one got arrested out of his pals and got violent when they refused and hit an officer
AllGoneTitsSchlupp Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 Just now, GingerrrFox said: Rumours are him and his mates were being wound up by a bunch of lads from Brauny, they tried to get brave and started getting battered by the Brauny lads and then Maguire’s tried bribing police after to make sure no one got arrested out of his pals and got violent when they refused and hit an officer almost brings a tear to the eye doesn't it also tried bribing an officer ???? HAHAHAHAHAHA caglar would never
Stadt Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 6 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said: almost brings a tear to the eye doesn't it also tried bribing an officer ???? HAHAHAHAHAHA caglar would never Can’t imagine Soyuncu would go to Greece in the first place
EastAnglianFox Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 I follow Judd Trump on Instagram and found it to be such a weird collection of people out for his birthday in Mykonos and staying in his Villa. That tosspot from love Island that was out with them seems to have suffered a crack on his eye so assume that was all part of the same incident.
UpTheLeagueFox Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 Shame really that Jonny Evans wasn’t with Harry Maguire in Greece given how often he used to get him out of trouble for #lcfc
Parafox Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 4 minutes ago, jonthefox said: Now being scouted by Man C and Arsenal as a potential attacking midfielder for next season
Spiritwalker Posted 21 August 2020 Posted 21 August 2020 1 hour ago, WarehamFox said: That's funny, but can't be true? Not sure on Greece law but two years behind bars? It will be overturned by VAR.
Leicester_Loyal Posted 22 August 2020 Posted 22 August 2020 https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12471071/harry-maguire-leaves-court-brawl-mykonos-police/ On his way back to the UK, he has a hearing Tuesday but he doesn't need to be there.
Guest Manini Posted 22 August 2020 Posted 22 August 2020 10 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12471071/harry-maguire-leaves-court-brawl-mykonos-police/ On his way back to the UK, he has a hearing Tuesday but he doesn't need to be there. That’s that done and dusted then. Apparently his sister was assaulted which is pretty grim tbh, and would explain his reaction. I’ll be interested to see how United handle this tbh. Didn’t want to link The Mail or The Express so you can have the Derbyshire Times instead:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/news/people/former-sheffield-united-star-harry-maguire-freed-amid-claims-his-sister-was-stabbed-greek-bar-altercation-2950148%3famp
Leicester_Loyal Posted 22 August 2020 Posted 22 August 2020 16 minutes ago, Manini said: That’s that done and dusted then. Apparently his sister was assaulted which is pretty grim tbh, and would explain his reaction. I’ll be interested to see how United handle this tbh. Didn’t want to link The Mail or The Express so you can have the Derbyshire Times instead:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/news/people/former-sheffield-united-star-harry-maguire-freed-amid-claims-his-sister-was-stabbed-greek-bar-altercation-2950148%3famp Yeah I saw that, you never know what's gone on, that could be him trying to save face and explain why what happened did, but if she was stabbed you'd think we'd see some evidence in the next few days. So much for that custodial sentence
EastAnglianFox Posted 22 August 2020 Posted 22 August 2020 Quote from a local who witnessed the fight told the daily mail " A group of British men started abusing them saying he was a rubbish footballer and played for a rubbish team. They were also calling him a fridge and I didn't really understand what they meant by that"
FLAN Posted 23 August 2020 Posted 23 August 2020 Personally I don’t think if I saw a player In a personal situation (of any team) I’d feel the need to taunt them in any way. Takes a certain type I guess
Vacamion Posted 23 August 2020 Posted 23 August 2020 3 hours ago, FLAN said: Personally I don’t think if I saw a player In a personal situation (of any team) I’d feel the need to taunt them in any way. Takes a certain type I guess Really?
Leicester_Loyal Posted 24 August 2020 Posted 24 August 2020 https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12479782/harry-maguire-arrested-help-sister/ Turns out his sister was being chatted up being an 'Albanian gangster' who then decided to stab her in the arm with a metal straw when she rejected his advances. What a crock of shit, this is him and United trying to save face and recover his career and image as quickly as possible.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.