Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Harry Maguire arrested

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

We all know he won't go to jail but imagine lol

80m signing to that.

I thought the punchline was the implication that they didn’t waste £80m if he stays out of jail myself.

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

Reports in some newspapers now that he's allegedly also tried to bribe police officers after the attack which is probably going to get him in a lot more hot water than the incident.

That's funny, but can't be true? Not sure on Greece law but two years behind bars? :cool:

Rumours are him and his mates were being wound up by a bunch of lads from Brauny, they tried to get brave and started getting battered by the Brauny lads and then Maguire’s tried bribing police after to make sure no one got arrested out of his pals and got violent when they refused and hit an officer :scarf:

Just now, GingerrrFox said:

Rumours are him and his mates were being wound up by a bunch of lads from Brauny, they tried to get brave and started getting battered by the Brauny lads and then Maguire’s tried bribing police after to make sure no one got arrested out of his pals and got violent when they refused and hit an officer :scarf:

almost brings a tear to the eye doesn't it

also tried bribing an officer ???? HAHAHAHAHAHA caglar would never 

I follow Judd Trump on Instagram and found it to be such a weird collection of people out for his birthday in Mykonos and staying in his Villa. 

That tosspot from love Island that was out with them seems to have suffered a crack on his eye so assume that was all part of the same incident. 

10 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12471071/harry-maguire-leaves-court-brawl-mykonos-police/

On his way back to the UK, he has a hearing Tuesday but he doesn't need to be there.

That’s that done and dusted then. Apparently his sister was assaulted which is pretty grim tbh, and would explain his reaction. 

I’ll be interested to see how United handle this tbh. 

Didn’t want to link The Mail or The Express so you can have the Derbyshire Times instead:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/news/people/former-sheffield-united-star-harry-maguire-freed-amid-claims-his-sister-was-stabbed-greek-bar-altercation-2950148%3famp 

Edited by Manini

16 minutes ago, Manini said:

That’s that done and dusted then. Apparently his sister was assaulted which is pretty grim tbh, and would explain his reaction. 

I’ll be interested to see how United handle this tbh. 

Didn’t want to link The Mail or The Express so you can have the Derbyshire Times instead:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/news/people/former-sheffield-united-star-harry-maguire-freed-amid-claims-his-sister-was-stabbed-greek-bar-altercation-2950148%3famp 

Yeah I saw that, you never know what's gone on, that could be him trying to save face and explain why what happened did, but if she was stabbed you'd think we'd see some evidence in the next few days.

So much for that custodial sentencelol

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12479782/harry-maguire-arrested-help-sister/

Turns out his sister was being chatted up being an 'Albanian gangster' who then decided to stab her in the arm with a metal straw when she rejected his advances.

What a crock of shit, this is him and United trying to save face and recover his career and image as quickly as possible.