Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

7 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Like you said, I'd like to think that once there's a limited number who haven't renewed or responded they'll get in touch to check what they want to do. Obviously we could be being too logical 😉 

That won’t happen. They’ll jus assume they don’t want to renew and then offer those season tickets to members and have them pay the £70. 

1 hour ago, Wrighty22 said:

That won’t happen. They’ll jus assume they don’t want to renew and then offer those season tickets to members and have them pay the £70. 

They got in touch with my  mate who'd forgot about claiming a refund for his season ticket last season so I think they might.  

On 26/08/2020 at 13:32, Yes N'Didi said:

This is exactly my stance.

Unfortunately at the first opportunity, they only need 7500 people to pay MD pricing. Which they will quite easily get.

Do you think they will be allowed that many in the ground? I suspect the number may be nearer 10% of capacity and that is if things on the pandemic numbers stay ok. The position in Germany, one of the better controlled countries in this respect, show just how hard it will be to get crowds back. They have just delayed this until 2021.

Edited by reynard

2 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

They have already said they won't do that. From an email I received I think their priority here is to do what they can to maintain connection between the club and the fans to help guarantee a full house in the 2021/22 season. 

5 minutes ago, reynard said:

Do you think they will be allowed that many in the ground? I suspect the number may be nearer 10% of capacity and that is if things on the pandemic numbers stay ok. The position in Germany, one of the better controlled countries in this respect, show just how hard it will be to get crowds back. They have just delayed this until 2021.

There is a pilot scheme happening at Brighton v Chelsea where 2,500 fans are being allowed to attend, if that is successful I expect the initial attendances to be around 30% of capacity but that figure also does depend on stadium layouts 

18 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

There is a pilot scheme happening at Brighton v Chelsea where 2,500 fans are being allowed to attend, if that is successful I expect the initial attendances to be around 30% of capacity but that figure also does depend on stadium layouts 

Thanks. I wonder if we would open up the away fans section for home fans as I can't see away fans being allowed.

5 minutes ago, reynard said:

Thanks. I wonder if we would open up the away fans section for home fans as I can't see away fans being allowed.

Yeah 100% they will open the away end for home fans. 

I can't see any away travel happening this season 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, reynard said:

9 minutes ago, reynard said:

We'll definitely have more than 10%, it'll be 20-30%. The first game or two might be 20, but it'll definitely end up at 30 very quickly. The away stand will also be open to home fans, until away fans are back anyway.

I renewed mine last night, spend it on a new player please Top!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Katy said:

Had an email from the club this morning titled ‘You haven’t renewed your season ticket yet’. How’s about bugger off and I’ll renew it when I’m good and ready. The desperation is unpalatable.  

I'll look forward with exciting anticipation for mine to arrive.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Katy said:

Had an email from the club this morning titled ‘You haven’t renewed your season ticket yet’. How’s about bugger off and I’ll renew it when I’m good and ready. The desperation is unpalatable.  

I've had that email & I have renewed 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Katy said:

And imagine if you'd forgotten about needing to renew, the club didn't send a reminder and you lost your season ticket? It's an automated reminder email to everyone, nothing "unpalatable" about it.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Katy said:

Or the club don’t want you to miss out for you to then blame the club for not giving you enough time to renew. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Katy said:

I received that this morning about an hour and half AFTER I payed me monies!

On another note, whats the membership renewal numbers like? I had to do my 2 kids this morning as well, and could I hell find an option online to pay half now and half in October for my season ticket

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

10,938 have now renewed 

Surprised it's that low

10 minutes ago, Katy said:

I had the text message too. On the same day about the new shirt. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

And imagine if you'd forgotten about needing to renew, the club didn't send a reminder and you lost your season ticket? It's an automated reminder email to everyone, nothing "unpalatable" about it.

Nope and 

37 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Or the club don’t want you to miss out for you to then blame the club for not giving you enough time to renew. 

Nope 

I only blame the club for things THEY do. I don’t blame them if it’s my fault that I’ve forgotten to do something. Im petty but I’m not that petty.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

I received that this morning about an hour and half AFTER I payed me monies!

On another note, whats the membership renewal numbers like? I had to do my 2 kids this morning as well, and could I hell find an option online to pay half now and half in October for my season ticket

For the season ticket instalment plan when you go to checkout you have 2 options available

CC1FC09F-1815-45C4-8A5C-A7FA7D8B8209.thumb.jpeg.b7f5f949fd610aecf0232ea5793fb854.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Katy said:

Nope and 

Nope 

I only blame the club for things THEY do. I don’t blame them if it’s my fault that I’ve forgotten to do something. Im petty but I’m not that petty.

If you're that against email reminders, unsubscribe to the mailing list at the bottom of the email and you won't have to deal with them again.

7 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

For the season ticket instalment plan when you go to checkout you have 2 options available

CC1FC09F-1815-45C4-8A5C-A7FA7D8B8209.thumb.jpeg.b7f5f949fd610aecf0232ea5793fb854.jpeg

I'll be honest, didn't see that at all. I'm wondering now if its because I was renewing the children's memberships at the same time which is why I perhaps wasn't given the option?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

If you're that against email reminders, unsubscribe to the mailing list at the bottom of the email and you won't have to deal with them again.

Shit. Never thought of that. Cheers.

I’m not ‘that against’ them. It annoyed me a bit and I felt the need to post that annoyance here. I mean, you don’t have to get involved with that, you can just ignore my post 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1