Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

3 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

I'll be honest, didn't see that at all. I'm wondering now if its because I was renewing the children's memberships at the same time which is why I perhaps wasn't given the option?

Yeah Possibly could be 

3 hours ago, reynard said:

Do you think they will be allowed that many in the ground? I suspect the number may be nearer 10% of capacity and that is if things on the pandemic numbers stay ok. The position in Germany, one of the better controlled countries in this respect, show just how hard it will be to get crowds back. They have just delayed this until 2021.

They’re operating under 30% capacity but then taking out match day staff for both teams, media etc.

Guest Markyblue
1 hour ago, Katy said:

Had an email from the club this morning titled ‘You haven’t renewed your season ticket yet’. How’s about bugger off and I’ll renew it when I’m good and ready. The desperation is unpalatable.  

Had the same email. 

Just now, Wrighty22 said:

Haven't renewed yet and if I do decide it will be at the last minute. I'm hoping there will be a re-think from the club but I'm not overly hopeful.

If they've had over 10k in renewals already I think we can all safely assume that ship has firmly sailed

11 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Haven't renewed yet and if I do decide it will be at the last minute. I'm hoping there will be a re-think from the club but I'm not overly hopeful.

I did moan on here, and I did email them at the weekend. I received that email also this morning and tbf it does clearly state the £70 will be credited against 21/22 season tickets which from my point of view is what I wanted to hear from them.

I just wasn't prepared to pay £70 for just renewing and see the money just disappear if no games are played at full capacity.

Edited by Fox92

4 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

If they've had over 10k in renewals already I think we can all safely assume that ship has firmly sailed

I assume the club must of thought it would have be higher by now with the email coming out only 4 days after the renewals opened 

there was nearly 5,000 renewals on the first day but obviously a slower pace since 

11 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Yep same here although I do feel like that ship has already sailed 

Guest Markyblue

I will renew on Tuesday,  not been at all impressed with how its been dealt with but its a drug unfortunately and i cant kick it.

1 hour ago, Katy said:

Had an email from the club this morning titled ‘You haven’t renewed your season ticket yet’. How’s about bugger off and I’ll renew it when I’m good and ready. The desperation is unpalatable.  

Same. 

Leave me alone ffs lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Katy said:

It looks from my email box as if I have had that too, can't really be bothered to read it.

I'm sure there are quite a few season ticket holders who do not bother with the internet, I wonder if the club have written telling them what they need to do. Seems a bit unfair if they have not

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

It looks from my email box as if I have had that too, can't really be bothered to read it.

I'm sure there are quite a few season ticket holders who do not bother with the internet, I wonder if the club have written telling them what they need to do. Seems a bit unfair if they have not

One would hope so, that’s a really good point. 

30 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

FFS, lets just keep battering the club we supposedly support. 
Vardy could knock your door with a free season ticket and and rather than a thanks it’d be ‘how’d he get my address’ 

21 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

FFS, lets just keep battering the club we supposedly support. 
Vardy could knock your door with a free season ticket and and rather than a thanks it’d be ‘how’d he get my address’ 

I'd ask why he came alone and didn't bring the rest of the squad. Poor effort really. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really wish they'd implemented a 'Park' feature so you can forego your ST this season if you're not comfortable with the situation, someone else can enjoy it and then it is returned to you in 21/22 when things might be back to normal. 

I wasn't going as much anyway and I'm not remotely interested in paying more than normal to sit in a 2/3 empty ground with the added risk of covid. Long standing ST holders shouldn't be punished for not wanting to attend this coming season. 

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I really wish they'd implemented a 'Park' feature so you can forego your ST this season if you're not comfortable with the situation, someone else can enjoy it and then it is returned to you in 21/22 when things might be back to normal. 

I wasn't going as much anyway and I'm not remotely interested in paying more than normal to sit in a 2/3 empty ground with the added risk of covid. Long standing ST holders shouldn't be punished for not wanting to attend this coming season. 

The club have said this to me in correspondence;

We have a plan in place for those supporters who don’t feel they can come back at this stage too, these will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Although they haven't said what this 'plan' is, and don't appear to have mentioned it anywhere, which I've also raised with them. 

Edited by Craig
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

The club have said this to me in correspondence;

Although they haven't said what this 'plan' is, and don't appear to have mentioned it anywhere, which I've also raised with them. 

They said similar to me, I suspect it could just apply to those who legally registered as at risk where as people like myself who are self isolating and have been since Feb due to my own perceived risk. So could still miss out.

Their statement is very vague and open to all sorts of interpretations so I guess it'll be down to how many decide they can't come back this season even if we do get a full house option.

19 minutes ago, davieG said:

They said similar to me, I suspect it could just apply to those who legally registered as at risk where as people like myself who are self isolating and have been since Feb due to my own perceived risk. So could still miss out.

Their statement is very vague and open to all sorts of interpretations so I guess it'll be down to how many decide they can't come back this season even if we do get a full house option.

If they have almost 11k signed up for next season, maybe they'll use that figure as enough to enter the ballots and fill the 30% and allow more season ticket holders to defer until 20/21. 

42 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

If they have almost 11k signed up for next season, maybe they'll use that figure as enough to enter the ballots and fill the 30% and allow more season ticket holders to defer until 20/21. 

I doubt it.