Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

4 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

If you fail to pay £70, you lose any right to a season ticket for 21/22. 

Those in the membership scheme will be first in line for those season tickets. 

This is from someone who called the club at the weekend - asked what they thought of the criticism and literally a ticket officer member of staff said 'it doesn't matter we have 10,000 waiting for a season ticket'. 

We didn't have 10k queuing up to get in 10 years ago. They need to be careful with that attitude because they haven't got a fanbase (yet, if ever) that will fill the ground out when things aren't going well. Who is to say we wouldn't go back to 22k again if we're relegated?

Don't dismiss people when you're doing well, you don't want to beg when you're not.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

If you fail to pay £70, you lose any right to a season ticket for 21/22. 

Those in the membership scheme will be first in line for those season tickets. 

This is from someone who called the club at the weekend - asked what they thought of the criticism and literally a ticket officer member of staff said 'it doesn't matter we have 10,000 waiting for a season ticket'. 

Yeah but they give us a free beer and doughnut every year, so they obviously appreciate us...

Assuming that it's true of course (not that I'm saying you're lying, but you know what I mean).

57 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

What are we thinking then, 85% in total to renew? I thought 95% would renew, I'll be very surprised if it's below 90%, but it's looking like it could be that way.

Currently 15,967 renewed, 69.42% with 1,039 so far since yesterday

haven’t we been hitting around 98% renewal rates while in the premier league, I think we will hit around 85% 

I think it’s like a perfect storm of the people not renewing, some people have realised in lockdown that they watch football out of habit and not enjoyment, the past seasons rules especially VAR has harmed the game more then it has helped and people are rightfully genuinely concerned about their health and welfare plus then how the club have dealt with STH as well it’s seems like people have just had enough 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

haven’t we been hitting around 98% renewal rates while in the premier league, I think we will hit around 85% 

I think it’s like a perfect storm of the people not renewing, some people have realised in lockdown that they watch football out of habit and not enjoyment, the past seasons rules especially VAR has harmed the game more then it has helped and people are rightfully genuinely concerned about their health and welfare plus then how the club have dealt with STH as well it’s seems like people have just had enough 

I can't blame them, people are rightly worried about their jobs, especially in the private sector, as well as their health.

Good news for me on a personal level, I'm near the bottom of the pile in terms of loyalty points, so at least all the newbies will go below even me:D

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
33 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Not sure about that, 6 days to go , 7000 left to renew, a 1000 in 24 hours, looks like it's going to be very close to the 23000.

Just seen Arsenal have announced their scheme and it is very similar to ours apart from two things 

firstly the good 

“It is important to note, you are not obliged to make the Initial Payment towards your 2020/21 season ticket, and you have the option to take a season ticket holiday. If you opt to take the holiday, you will retain the option to renew your season ticket if/once we return to full capacity in the 2020/21 season or if you want to wait until the 2021/22 season before returning. We will communicate more information regarding your option to take a season ticket holiday in due course.”

Secondly the bad 

initial payments start at £210.14 and vary up to £417.68 for Adult tickets, That’s just to enter the ballot and then match day prices must be paid 

no instalments and payment to be made by 10th September 

2 hours ago, Markyblue said:

Not sure about that, 6 days to go , 7000 left to renew, a 1000 in 24 hours, looks like it's going to be very close to the 23000.

Guess we will just have to wait and see, some renewal days have had less then 500, there was nearly 5,500 renewals on the first day 

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Just seen Arsenal have announced their scheme and it is very similar to ours apart from two things 

firstly the good 

“It is important to note, you are not obliged to make the Initial Payment towards your 2020/21 season ticket, and you have the option to take a season ticket holiday. If you opt to take the holiday, you will retain the option to renew your season ticket if/once we return to full capacity in the 2020/21 season or if you want to wait until the 2021/22 season before returning. We will communicate more information regarding your option to take a season ticket holiday in due course.”

Secondly the bad 

initial payments start at £210.14 and vary up to £417.68 for Adult tickets, That’s just to enter the ballot and then match day prices must be paid 

We should have been given the option to defer. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Guess we will just have to wait and see, some renewal days have had less then 500, there was nearly 5,500 renewals on the first day 

Not really sure what the rush is, the deadline is 8th September. I have 3 ST's to renew which I will be doing before the deadline. I'm sure plenty more will be doing the same thing.

17 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Not really sure what the rush is, the deadline is 8th September. I have 3 ST's to renew which I will be doing before the deadline. I'm sure plenty more will be doing the same thing.

I’m not in no rush myself as I haven’t done mine either, I just find the lack of information coming the club quite surprising 

45 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

firstly the good 

Secondly the bad 

Absolutely mad prices but when you look at the ordinary season ticket prices anyway they're stupidly high. So £200-400 for them is like the £70 for us!

42 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

We should have been given the option to defer. 

I agree. I mentioned this in my e-mail to the club and, perhaps to my naivety, shouldn't have mentioned Man City as a comparison (they are deferring). I was met with the response that Man City are the richest club in the world so can afford to do that. They're not wrong, of course, but don't think they quite got the point of why I mentioned it lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Fulham have issued theirs, no ST renewal this season, no payments to be made and tickets by ballot.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

Prior to the start of the new campaign, the Club will not be running a renewal process for supporters to purchase a 2020/21 Season Ticket.

Existing Season Ticket Holders are advised that whilst they will be unable to renew at this time, their current season ticket seats will not be lost for any future renewals, when they again become available.

No mention of match ticket prices. Last time Fulham were promoted tickets increased by about £50 so they're probably still working out costs for the few they'll be able to sell. 

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

Absolutely mad prices but when you look at the ordinary season ticket prices anyway they're stupidly high. So £200-400 for them is like the £70 for us!

I agree. I mentioned this in my e-mail to the club and, perhaps to my naivety, shouldn't have mentioned Man City as a comparison (they are deferring). I was met with the response that Man City are the richest club in the world so can afford to do that. They're not wrong, of course, but don't think they quite got the point of why I mentioned it lol 

Exactly the response I got too!

Edited by Craig
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Probably several sent like that and it's just a hashed out response to get rid of the email. 

Yeah it does seemed to be hashed responses I finally got one about the season tickets and didn’t expect anything different really especially based on previous conversations I’ve had 

20 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

I've renewed this afternoon after a chat with Jim. He's happy to listen to individual circumstances regarding shielding and reluctance to return, if anyone has any concerns I'd recommend getting in touch with him. 

That's good to know as it might yet apply to me.

With a bit of luck, Covid might be at very low levels (or even gone) by the time full capacity matches start. But I'm certainly not banking on it.

If full capacity returns when there's still a significant Covid risk, they really should agree to set the £70 against next season for those with a good reason not to risk it.

Anyway, I just coughed up my £70, hopefully for use later this season - or for next season......and what's all that on the site about 68,000+ tickets available?

Have we expanded the stadium to Old Trafford size during lockdown?! :whistle:

Don't think I'll be entering any ballots for £40 tickets to a quarter-full stadium, though......if they'd made it pro rata to season ticket (£21?) and Covid rate was low, I might have considered it. Weird season ahead.....

I'd just like to add my admiration for Jim here....i wrote to him, more in hope than expectation, to see if there was any way of getting a ticket for the match on my 50th birthday. No can do, of course, but he wrote back within 10 minutes, and he worded it so sensitively. 

The world needs more Jims.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'd just like to add my admiration for Jim here....i wrote to him, more in hope than expectation, to see if there was any way of getting a ticket for the match on my 50th birthday. No can do, of course, but he wrote back within 10 minutes, and he worded it so sensitively. 

The world needs more Jims.

Yes... jim has to deal with the clubs rules food and bad... and with us lot too.  

What happened to that clip of him celebrating a goal.  I loved that