Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

I just did mine and received the confirmation email.

Incidentally, at the bottom of that email it says “the unauthorised selling of football tickets, including face value or below is a criminal offence by UK law”

Wow, I wasn’t aware of that. So theoretically, if you were to sell on a ticket at face value for a match you could no longer attend, you could get a criminal record?!  Pretty sure that could never apply in any other entertainment business.  Laws relating to football are so draconian

BE228315-8B2B-4D36-8187-8FB3412769BB.jpeg

12 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I just did mine and received the confirmation email.

Incidentally, at the bottom of that email it says “the unauthorised selling of football tickets, including face value or below is a criminal offence by UK law”

Wow, I wasn’t aware of that. So theoretically, if you were to sell on a ticket at face value for a match you could no longer attend, you could get a criminal record?!  Pretty sure that could never apply in any other entertainment business.  Laws relating to football are so draconian

BE228315-8B2B-4D36-8187-8FB3412769BB.jpeg

Been the case for long time but you cam do it legally. I've passed mine to one of my son's mates when I've not been able to go and you just have to go to the Ticket Window next to the shop and get it approved or in my case up graded as well.

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

Been the case for long time but you cam do it legally. I've passed mine to one of my son's mates when I've not been able to go and you just have to go to the Ticket Window next to the shop and get it approved or in my case up graded as well.

I understood that tickets are supposedly non-transferable, but I didn’t realise it was a criminal offence! 

46 minutes ago, davieG said:

Only if the club believe you are giving the ticket away. Any money involved makes the seller a criminal. 

I used the club official sell back thing for a couple of mid week matches that I couldn't make last season. Worked out OK and my seat didn't go empty. 

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Only if the club believe you are giving the ticket away. Any money involved makes the seller a criminal. 

I used the club official sell back thing for a couple of mid week matches that I couldn't make last season. Worked out OK and my seat didn't go empty. 

Is that an easy process as I wasn’t aware of it and had a couple of sunday games I was unable to attend last season?

19 minutes ago, josh_baskin said:

Is that an easy process as I wasn’t aware of it and had a couple of sunday games I was unable to attend last season?

It worked well for me. Just email the ticket office with your details and they offer then up for sale once the match has sold out. If they sell (mine did x2) then you get a 19th of your season ticket cost back. The club will make money as they get sold for full match price which is a decent mark up especially if its Cat A. I'm OK with that as I don't like to think of an empty seat when many fans are missing out due to us outgrowing stadium capacity. 

• Like 2

On 22/08/2020 at 00:53, Corieltauvian said:

This lad thinking the owners give a shit about the fans. lol

They’re bending you over son, you don’t have to give them the no lube option.

This has got nothing to do with our wonderful owners! This was decided by the scum in the senior management board! They should get the sack! Don't berate our amazing owners though! They're the best in the world! ❤️

11 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

12,381 have now renewed, 53.83% renewal rate (based on 23k STH) with 1,443 so far today

the rate of renewals is slowing down tending  to 66% of STs - IMO this is cos the club have not written to season ticket holders.  Yet they mail us cardboard.

• Like 3

It's all well and good asking for £70 to keep your season ticket, it's a bit rich when they haven't even refunded my season ticket from last season!. I chose to donate 25% to the Vichai foundation even though i was made redundant during the lockdown, now i keep getting a change in my refund date.

My patience is beginning to wear thin with the club, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

In the last 24 hours 13,298 have now renewed, 57.82% (based on 23k STH) with 382 so far today 

13956 now, 60.68%. 658 today.

Should see a big spike tomorrow. Interesting to know at what point they are sending letters out considering the deadline is in 8 days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Should see a big spike tomorrow. Interesting to know at what point they are sending letters out considering the deadline is in 8 days.

Knowing our club they'll send them out after September 8th lol 

42 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Gotta expect at least some promo for it next week, no tweets on main Twitter account since the small alteration a week ago 

info towards very bottom of home page on website could easily miss it if not looking for it

no emails apart from 1 last week after a few days of sales 

On 28/08/2020 at 17:55, Spudulike said:

So, hypothetically, if a family member didn't want to keep their ST and another family member were paying their monthly fee to them and using the ticket this would be a crime? 

7 hours ago, foxile5 said:

So, hypothetically, if a family member didn't want to keep their ST and another family member were paying their monthly fee to them and using the ticket this would be a crime? 

Technically, yes. You could come unstuck here should they ask for photo ID.