Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Lawro's predictions 2020/21

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

What is wrong with that man? I don't think i've ever seen him predict a Leicester win.

What a waster and he gets paid to do this shite. 

Does it really matter what Lawro thinks? His prediction has no bearing on the result. If we play well enough on the day we should win.

I'm quite happy for him to make a tw@t of himself when we win and continue our relentless march towards the title! :scarf:

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 2

Michael Owen seems to favour us these days...

Leicester City v Leeds United 3-1

This has the potential to be a fantastic match! Leeds got a much needed victory on the road against Newcastle midweek; however, a much tougher task awaits them at the King Power.

Leicester arrive here in top form. Three wins in as many matches mean that the Foxes are well in thetitle mix, and despite missing Jamie Vardy, I still think they’ll have enough to beat an inconsistent Leeds side.

https://blog.betvictor.com/en-gb/sports/football/premier-league/michael-owens-premier-league-tips-including-west-ham-v-liverpool/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Michael Owen seems to favour us these days...

Leicester City v Leeds United 3-1

This has the potential to be a fantastic match! Leeds got a much needed victory on the road against Newcastle midweek; however, a much tougher task awaits them at the King Power.

Leicester arrive here in top form. Three wins in as many matches mean that the Foxes are well in thetitle mix, and despite missing Jamie Vardy, I still think they’ll have enough to beat an inconsistent Leeds side.

https://blog.betvictor.com/en-gb/sports/football/premier-league/michael-owens-premier-league-tips-including-west-ham-v-liverpool/

I didn't realise we had beaten Everton...so I'm guessing he wrote this prior to Wednesday.

If all his predictions had come true, Leeds would be in 5th place with 40 points rather than their actual position of 12th place with 26 points. We'd be in 8th place rather than 3rd. So it's a combination of one of the teams he underrates the most coming against the team he overrates the most.

• Like 1