Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Lawro's predictions 2020/21

1 hour ago, murphy said:

Who cares?   :dunno:

True only because Lawro predicted us to lose, that isn’t going to have any bearing on the game it is up to us to perform. It is funnier when he does predict us to lose and we smash them 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

45 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

132446317_Screenshot2021-01-29at16_52_56.thumb.png.9fb656d6da6ce88efbbf7e6c4f0472c7.png

Yet from his predictions, he's only 4 points out from our actual points total.

Does that change the opinion of his predictions?

No - he is still an MBE.

To be honest when I’ve tried to accurately predict football results over a period of time it’s actually quite difficult. The only fairly certain thing you can predict, in most years, is that the big six will generally win apart from when they play each other. This season has thrown that theory up in the air.

If you look at Lawro’s predictions he clearly just uses that formula, but is often slow to correct it based on form and actually watching teams play. In his table the big six are in the top six places apart from Leeds poking their noses in.

He’s clearly overrating Leeds. To be fair they can look really good, but their open style will ensure a mid-table finish at best. He’s clearly failed to amend his predictions here based on evidence and he’s not with anyone else. If you look at the table it’s what many might have predicted before the season started - with the notable exception of Leeds. 

But - this is all a very deep analysis when the overriding emotion is: “should we really care what this **** thinks”? He should have been retired along with Garth Crooks (and his team of the week) years ago. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

He has a tried and tested method. 

He just counts how many bobs are in his bed in the morning on the day that he makes his predictions

Odd number he goes with us and an even one with our opponents 

Pin on my stuff

• Haha 2

He’s an absolute moron and he should have retired years ago.

It does seem the media lean towards popular clubs, even ones outside the big 6 over ours. However on the result Sunday, I’d not be 1 bit suprised if we do lose but his lazy comment about Vardy missing etc screams that he hasn’t watched us this year.

29 minutes ago, Cala Bona Fox said:

What annoys me is when he predicts a team to win simply because, "they haven't won for ages so I just think they might win today. They've got to win sooner or later".

The man's been stealing a living for years.

Almost as bad as Paul "Magic" Merson and Charlie "Sitting There Thinking" Nicholas :whistle: