420Hashish

Leicester City vs Burnley - Pre Match Thread

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

4 am Monday morning!

lol always tricky which is best... 2am means back to bed at 4am (and usually after a Burnley match) and a couple hours sleep before getting back up.

Whereas 4am KO means a stay up for work after.. but youve snuck in a good few hours sleep before KO.

to be fair..3am is the worst option :)

51 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

So many goals across the prem this weekend ........... the bbc have picked us v Burnley ........

A long time since the BBC have been able to 'pick' their game in such a scenario, rather whatever remains. 

Unfortunately, they won't be the only ones in the King Power feeding on scraps tonight. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Can't wait to listen to Micah Richards' expert analysis and opinions on Leicester and Burnley tonight

I dunno what he’s gonna say BUT as Gary Neville loves to say expect a lot of massive laughing in his thoughts and comments.

18 minutes ago, Line-X said:

A long time since the BBC have been able to 'pick' their game in such a scenario, rather whatever remains. 

Unfortunately, they won't be the only ones in the King Power feeding on scraps tonight. 

Why? Are you a pigeon?

Just now, Ely fox said:

Nice One !!!!

I remember this really well. 

Much to the annoyance of Man United fans, it kept repeatedly landing on the pitch near their players - and this was the same weekend if you remember that the black cat nonchalantly strolled onto the pitch at Goodison during a match against Wolves. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

I’m hoping Morgan starts? I’m not sure one game against West Brom puts Ndidi ahead of a fit Morgan for centre half.

Agreed. Much rather have Morgan to deal with their crosses into the box. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Line-X said:

I remember this really well. 

Much to the annoyance of Man United fans, it kept repeatedly landing on the pitch near their players - and this was the same weekend if you remember that the black cat nonchalantly strolled onto the pitch at Goodison during a match against Wolves. 

I remember the cat more than the pigeon, TBH...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

I remember the cat more than the pigeon, TBH...

Having been at the game - I was not in the least bit surprised on watching the highlights that the producer spent more time filming its aimless forays into the United box than the actual play. 

Actually, that's a bit harsh. Man U at least were reasonably decent to watch that day. 

Edited by Line-X
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Kasper

Castagne -  Ndidi - Soyuncu - Justin

Mendy

Praet - Tielemans

Perez - Vardy - Barnes

Stick with the same side. Depending how the game is going, Maddison to come on at some point and maybe Kelechi. 

Gonna be tough today even if they have only had one competitive game so far a few days ago. Will be much more organised than West Brom were. Think we have to start quicker than last week though. The front 3 pressing will be key to stop them playing it around. Centre-backs will be very key too especially at set-pieces.

Would rather have Demarai over Ayoze on the wing, Mendy on the bench, push either Tielemans or Praet to DM and and play Ayoze instead. Much more creativity on the pitch this way.

Edited by BlackFox
5 minutes ago, BlackFox said:

Would rather have Demarai over Ayoze on the wing, Mendy on the bench, push either Tielemans or Praet to DM and and play Ayoze instead. Much more creativity on the pitch this way.

Perez is the hard worker though and will be good at closing them down.

After last week, I wouldn't understand pushing Tielemans deeper. Mendy was good and deserves to start again.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Having been at the game - I was not in the least bit surprised on watching the highlights that the producer spent more time filming its aimless forays into the United box than the actual play. 

Actually, that's a bit harsh. Man U at least were reasonably decent to watch that day. 

And at least we actually had a winger.