Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Leicester City vs Burnley - Pre Match Thread

37 minutes ago, reynard said:

Always seems a tough game against Burnley. Can see a 0-0 or dull 1-0 either way. We musn't let them score first or we will struggle. We beat West Brom but they are a poor team.

Exactly what I came to post. I can just see a really dull, Sunday night 0-0. Hope we're wrong!

22 hours ago, Bourbon Fox said:

It's simple.

Old disc beard will set up to frustrate. City need to do the basics right at the back and find a flash of creativity, which - given the pace and quality they have - will happen.

If they take their chances it's a 2-0 win.

Shame he didn't do a Vardy Annuals one. Love the AM podcast.

• Like 2

Anyone else a bit nervous/excited with this being on council telly? 

I'd imagine a Sunday night at 7pm game will be a good time for viewing figures and we'll probably hit the millions watching later? 

Foxiles like myself are probably used to educating friends and colleagues about the joys of Leicester so I'm hoping we're going to put on a good show to fly the Leicester flag. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I'd imagine a Sunday night at 7pm game will be a good time for viewing figures and we'll probably hit the millions watching later? 

Foxiles like myself are probably used to educating friends and colleagues about the joys of Leicester so I'm hoping we're going to put on a good show to fly the Leicester flag. 

That's put the kiss of death on a good result!

8 minutes ago, Collymore said:

A team that will be compact and defend deep, against a team that more often than not struggles to break through such a system. Can't see it being one for the neutral!

Kasper

Castagne -  Ndidi - Soyuncu - Justin

Mendy

Praet - Tielemans

Perez - Vardy - Barnes

Stick with the same side. Depending how the game is going, Maddison to come on at some point and maybe Kelechi. 

Gonna be tough today even if they have only had one competitive game so far a few days ago. Will be much more organised than West Brom were. Think we have to start quicker than last week though. The front 3 pressing will be key to stop them playing it around. Centre-backs will be very key too especially at set-pieces.

• Like 2