Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Good news

I’m more confident going forward now we’ve strengthened the squad

Personally I’d like another CB in. If we lose Caglar to injury we’re short at CB imo

Very very short I would say

• Like 1

Guest Ali Seyyah

Cengiz has very big advantage to show his potential by working more and more .. The advantage name is Brendan Rodgers. I can see Mr. Rodger's charecteristic is the most positive contribution on the player. I can see his big positive atmospher he makes his team and I really respect this manager. Lei fan what I suggest you support your Manager because he is one of the most succesful manager I have ever seen. Being succesfull is not only to gain result but to create good friendship and positive team atmosphere that Mr. Rodgers deserve to be respected.. My opinion is Cengiz will be very happy with Leicester team with Brendan Rodgers, AND THEİR VERY GOOD TEAM MATES and ÇAĞLAR  ..I can see the good friendship in the team especially Wardy is very positive and other players. I like them their playing of style . Very helpul and not selfish.. Before I watched Everton and found everton players -sorry to say that- have lack of this attitude  little bit.. 

Edited by Ali Seyyah

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Good news

I’m more confident going forward now we’ve strengthened the squad

Personally I’d like another CB in. If we lose Caglar to injury we’re short at CB imo

CB is a must Col you’re right, striker too 🤞 I still fear for our goals if we lose Vards. Hopefully Iheanacho would get us 10-15 goals mind you if the worst happened to JV 🤔 

5 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Cengiz has very big advantage to show his potential by working more and more .. The advantage name is Brendan Rodgers. I can see Mr. Rodger's charecteristic is the most positive contribution on the player. I can see his big positive atmospher he makes his team and I really respect this manager. Lei fan what I suggest you support your Manager because he is one of the most succesful manager I have ever seen. Being succesfull is not only to gain result but to create good friendship and positive team atmosphere that Mr. Rodgers deserve to be respected.. My opinion is Cengiz will be very happy with Leicester team with Brendan Rodgers, AND THEİR VERY GOOD TEAM MATES and ÇAĞLAR  ..I can see the good friendship in the team especially Wardy is very positive and other players. I like them their playing of style . Very helpul and not selfish.. Before I watched Everton and found everton players -sorry to say that- have lack of this attitude  little bit.. 

Hi Jonathan Ross. :P

Edited by Simoken

12 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Hello Mr. Rodgers! How are you old boy!!

• Haha 1

Guest Ali Seyyah

If Brendon Rofgers come to Turkey and would be a Manager of Fenerbahçe we could be non stop 3 times champion . You should know this manager value..

I might be being very speculative here but the club's socials MIGHT be providing some clues about Under.

The clip of Cags scoring they've retweeted and as far as I'm aware, the club rarely retweet their own tweets. And they've just tweeted a picture of Izzet in response to something from EA.

Tenuous I know but could be something clever like Newcastle did with the Ryan Fraser announcement a few weeks ago.

• Like 2

Just now, Aus Fox said:

So is this a done deal, or still work to be done?

It's getting to that stage where the club are working out how to announce it on social media. 

A montage of some kind, a catchy hashtag to go with it and all the effects etc... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's getting to that stage where the club are working out how to announce it on social media. 

A montage of some kind, a catchy hashtag to go with it and all the effects etc... 

He's a non EU player so he's subject work permit applications etc. Obviously that's a formality given he's a Turkey regular but you're still not going to announce anything until you're sure. 

He's not gonna play against Burnley regardless so eh. 

Guest Ali Seyyah
3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't even.. 

yes but PL is the top league of the world isn't it ? Very tough and the most talented top players there.. The most excited the fastest playing style achived there.. Fans wants to be champion but actually it is not easy when every team is strong and close each other Lei is playing very good but only one team can be champ. but this year could be better..

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I’d love it if they didn’t do anything until matchday and just had him in the film poster matchday posts.

Midnight Express is set in Turkey isn’t it?

Edited by Realist Guy In The Room

12 minutes ago, dormelcfc said:

I might be being very speculative here but the club's socials MIGHT be providing some clues about Under.

The clip of Cags scoring they've retweeted and as far as I'm aware, the club rarely retweet their own tweets. And they've just tweeted a picture of Izzet in response to something from EA.

Tenuous I know but could be something clever like Newcastle did with the Ryan Fraser announcement a few weeks ago.

There's enough people reporting its a done deal and nobody like Abrasive has come in here to pour water on the coals. Its probably wrapped up. Don't think you need to go microanalysing the club social media for confirmation. Just relax and wait for an announcement. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

So is this a done deal, or still work to be done?

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Think we might still be awaiting the work permit application to go through ( which will be a formality)