Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Thst goal he scored vs Stoke is still one of my favourite ripsnorters of the last decade, an absolute rocket. Honestly thought that was going to be a regular occurrence from Wilf.

I mean, the ATTEMPTS are a regular occurrence... 

• Haha 2

Is he as good as Riyad? No.

Does he have consistency in his game at this moment in time? Again no.

That being said his best attributes are things we are severely lacking at the moment in our attacking options. He’s left footed, his dribbling is elite level, he has the ability to create a goal out of nothing and is more of a goal scorer than a creator. The way the deal has been structured as well to free up additional money for this transfer window makes this an A+ signing for me.  

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Thst goal he scored vs Stoke is still one of my favourite ripsnorters of the last decade, an absolute rocket. Honestly thought that was going to be a regular occurrence from Wilf.

Disappointing that we haven't had more thunderbastards from Youri and Wilf really, given their prior track record. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Is he as good as Riyad? No.

Does he have consistency in his game at this moment in time? Again no.

That being said his best attributes are things we are severely lacking at the moment in our attacking options. He’s left footed, his dribbling is elite level, he has the ability to create a goal out of nothing and is more of a goal scorer than a creator. The way the deal has been structured as well to free up additional money for this transfer window makes this an A+ signing for me.  

Could be argued that he is a better player now than Mahrez when we signed him at a similar age, accepted he is not the Mahrez that left us to join Man City ability-wise

That makes it an even more exciting prospect for me if he kicks on with us.

• Like 2

I am still excited, like I have said a few times, any player with a good skill set can excel in the right environment. I think he wants to prove the early hype was justified, and I think Rodgers is the ideal manager to bring it out of him. Any signing can go either way, but I have a good gut feeling about this one. I think he will be great for us. 

• Like 3

Guest Ali Seyyah
23 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

If İtalian-Turkish translator makes Italian-Italian translation  😄

They are asking : We want to know what do you think who is more speedy Salah or you ? They wanted to know Cengiz's thought on this. But we could not learn Cengiz thought on this !!! Lei fan can ask this later..  

Edited by Ali Seyyah