Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

1 hour ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Screenshot_20200917-152928_Chrome.jpg.23021729ac3f4a3195f155edb3192e7f.jpgScreenshot_20200917-152859_Chrome.jpg.4431fd2037501f7ac9701407397514e5.jpg

Comparisons to the other wingers we've been linked with, hopefully it'll relieve the people that have felt under-whelmed (I'm so sorry it just writes itself). 

is it actually a fair comparison when they play in different leagues?

6 hours ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Cengiz has very big advantage to show his potential by working more and more .. The advantage name is Brendan Rodgers. I can see Mr. Rodger's charecteristic is the most positive contribution on the player. I can see his big positive atmospher he makes his team and I really respect this manager. Lei fan what I suggest you support your Manager because he is one of the most succesful manager I have ever seen. Being succesfull is not only to gain result but to create good friendship and positive team atmosphere that Mr. Rodgers deserve to be respected.. My opinion is Cengiz will be very happy with Leicester team with Brendan Rodgers, AND THEİR VERY GOOD TEAM MATES and ÇAĞLAR  ..I can see the good friendship in the team especially Wardy is very positive and other players. I like them their playing of style . Very helpul and not selfish.. Before I watched Everton and found everton players -sorry to say that- have lack of this attitude  little bit.. 

Nah, we're getting rekegated 👍

Guest Ali Seyyah
4 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Nah, we're getting rekegated 👍

I could not understand why Lei will relegated but anyway I do not want to write more. I have already a team and even fed up to write on them . hope tey will be succesfull.... 

Guest Ali Seyyah
2 hours ago, Jaspa said:

What do the Roma fans think of this little Genghis?

He say so much little when he grow up he would be good