Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

On Loan 2020/21

20/03 - Todays Games

Championship:

Daniel Iversen (6.3 + own goal - 90 mins) - Preston 0-1 Luton - For the own goal, sounds like he made a brilliant save initially from KDH, but got really unlucky with the follow up

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (6.7 - 90 mins) - Luton 1-0 Preston

Matty James (7.0 - 90 mins) - Coventry 0-0 Wycombe

Josh Knight (6.2 - 82 mins) - Wycombe 0-0 Coventry

Admiral Muskwe (6.1 - 74 mins) - Wycombe 0-0 Coventry

George Hirst (5.9 + yellow card - 3 mins) - Rotherham 2-0 Bristol City

League Two:

Callum Wright (7.0 - 83 mins) - Cheltenham 2-0 Salford

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

Impressive from George Hirst, picking up a yellow card with so little time on the pitch...

He only had three minutes, but they were an action-packed three minutes. They say you should get stuck in. George got stuck in. Credit where it's due.

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Iversen made some good saves again today and was unlucky with the own goal. Preston really are a bad side and if we are going to loan him out again next season, it needs to be to a much better team than them. 

Next season really needs to be to a lower end Premier League club for him to develop. 

6 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Next season really needs to be to a lower end Premier League club for him to develop. 

Or a team fighting at the top of the championship. Whilst its good that he gets shot stopping practice at Preston, he needs to develop at a team that has a similar style and philosophy to the way we play. Preston really are dreadful. 

02/04 - Todays Games

Championship:

Daniel Iversen - starting for Preston vs Norwich

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall - starting for Luton vs Derby

Matty James - starting for Coventry vs QPR

Josh Knight - starting for Wycombe vs Blackburn

Admiral Muskwe - starting for Wycombe vs Blackburn

George Hirst - on the bench for Rotherham vs Millwall

League One:

Darnell Johnson - not in the squad (injured) for Wimbledon vs Plymouth

League Two:

Callum Wright - starting for Cheltenham vs Tranmere - Match is being shown on Sky Sports Football

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

My app could be wrong but it has Muskwe listed as playing cm :dunno:

Most places I have looked have Wycombe playing 541, Knight at centre back with Muskwe on the right wing

FotMob shows them playing 4231 with Muskwe playing centre mid weirdly

Edited by moore_94

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Oh my god Callum Wright has just scored a brilliant goal! 20 yard volley into the top corner

Great goal! The only reason I'm watching this game is that he's playing (and that the missus is out the house, at the mother-in-law's). lol Not a bad watch, though, this. 

6 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Great goal! The only reason I'm watching this game is that he's playing (and that the missus is out the house, at the mother-in-law's). lol Not a bad watch, though, this. 

Cheltenham going back to the days of Rory Delap, 3 of their 4 goals have come from that long throw lol

Edited by moore_94

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Be interesting to see if he gets a loan move to the Championship on the back if this, he's been unreal.

I think Championship might be a bit too much of a step up, also don't want to risk him having a season like Hirst where he spends most of the season on the bench

Get him in a competitive team in League One that has a chance of being in playoffs

Although his contract actually runs out in the summer, 21 in May as well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Cheltenham going back to the days of Rory Delap, 3 of their 4 goals how come from that long throw lol

Yeah, I noticed! Still works at this level. 

Speaking of working at this level – Jay Spearing. :giggle: Fella has found his level. 

Good to see Nuge in action too!

Just now, moore_94 said:

I think Championship might be a bit too much of a step up, also don't want to risk him having a season like Hirst where he spends most of the season on the bench

Get him in a competitive team in League One that has a chance of being in playoffs

Although his contract actually runs out in the summer, 21 in May as well

Yeah at his age I think he needs to be in the Championship for him to stand any chance of being good enough for us. The sort of player that if he does sign a new deal here and does well in the Championship then we could make several million on him at the very least, that's what we should be doing more of.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah at his age I think he needs to be in the Championship for him to stand any chance of being good enough for us. The sort of player that if he does sign a new deal here and does well in the Championship then we could make several million on him at the very least, that's what we should be doing more of.

Probably a season too late for him really (for a lot of the players out on loan to be honest), need to try getting them out on loan at 18/19 rather than when they have reached their 20s

I think Knight, Wright, Muskwe, Johnson all have contracts up in the summer, then both Hughes and Clark who were on loans until January are out of contract in the summer as well

Hopefully have a 1 year extension option for a few of them so we can at least then try to get a bit of money from them

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1