Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Luton Town agree to sign Leicester City 22-yr-old - Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I’m not going to say it again because I’m just repeating myself but the two of them were BOTH mentioned. Ffs lol

Alright chill out. I never saw anything saying kdh would be sold personally.

Time will tell anyways 

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

They don’t exist then I assume?

Bit of a weird flex but whatever. Not sure why I’d lie about posts on FT when I haven’t really made a strong point on here. All I’ve said is I remember people saying that on here, I haven’t said this will happen or that will happen. It doesn’t overly bother me if what a ‘ITK’ is saying is true or false, I was just commenting on it and like I said on previous posts, don’t shoot the messenger.

If you’re that bothered feel free to search through the forum for them but I’ve got other things to be doing on my Friday night :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Bit of a weird flex but whatever. Not sure why I’d lie about posts on FT when I haven’t really made a strong point on here. All I’ve said is I remember people saying that on here, I haven’t said this will happen or that will happen. It doesn’t overly bother me if what a ‘ITK’ is saying is true or false, I was just commenting on it and like I said on previous posts, don’t shoot the messenger.

If you’re that bothered feel free to search through the forum for them but I’ve got other things to be doing on my Friday night :)

Hoi cant have that much You do on this Friday night....

You are Posting on here.....:twitch:

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Yep maybe you’re right. I watched Oxford Lincoln with some German lager for anyone remotely concerned  lol

I watched Oxford/Lincoln with some excellent locally brewed IPA. 

Football & Booze is a match made in heaven.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

The answer is probably no, but could KDH be available for the final for us? I know you have to have been registered before the end of the Jan transfer window or have been a free agent to play in the PL but not sure on cups?

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The answer is probably no, but could KDH be available for the final for us? I know you have to have been registered before the end of the Jan transfer window or have been a free agent to play in the PL but not sure on cups?

Think it's something like you to be registered before the previous round. So I think with the FA Cup the only potential would be moving clubs between the 3rd and 4th round.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think he is technically a Luton player until the end of the month, loan contracts tend to run until the end of May

14 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Well he's definitely not going back to Luton then with that decent farewell. Hopefully been told he will get a chance with us next season. Think he could take Hamzas place in the squad 

Why..we have a 23 man squad, where 25 is normal...Plus U21..

Just now, fuchsntf said:

Why..we have a 23 man squad, where 25 is normal...Plus U21..

Hamza wants games, hence the move to Newcastle that nearly went through in January. I'd imagine he/Rodgers will push for a move in the summer, especially with Somare and other signings coming. 

19 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Well he's definitely not going back to Luton then with that decent farewell. Hopefully been told he will get a chance with us next season. Think he could take Hamzas place in the squad 

Possibility a loan to a higher level Championship club, as we did with Barnes? Not that I'd be unhappy if the lads given at chance with us instead. 

I'd assume Hamaza will be off too, if we get others in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoyleFox said:

Possibility a loan to a higher level Championship club, as we did with Barnes? Not that I'd be unhappy if the lads given at chance with us instead. 

I'd assume Hamaza will be off too, if we get others in. 

He might even get picked up by a promoted club. Seems to have impressed a lot this season 

• Like 1