Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Luton Town agree to sign Leicester City 22-yr-old - Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

On 23/01/2021 at 08:54, Bob Farley said:

I wonder if he’ll be starting against Chelsea in the Fa Cup for Luton. Looking forward to seeing him play against them. 

On 23/01/2021 at 09:09, sdb said:

Really hope so! Great test for him.

He didn't play in the last round, I presumed it was a part of the loan agreement? 

Edited by Collymore

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

He didn't play in the last round, I presumed it was a part of the loan agreement? 

Surely that won't matter now we know he isn't coming back. I'll see if I can find their squad for this week somewhere 

6 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Looks like he's playing in a sort of Tielemans position today. 

Think he is the holding midfielder personally, deepest of the 3 by far. 

Couple of good touches last minute or so.

to be fair they’ve got so many defensive players it all blends in. He’s almost in CM on his own at times lol 

Edited by AjcW

Just now, Blue and white said:

Agreed, the sooner this back five phase ends the better, it might work in the odd game like at Man City for us but for the most part it just encourages the opposition onto you.

I just find it a bit of an odd approach especially for a championship team. 

Chelsea are wounded and you’ve got nothing to lose and you turn up with a back 5 plus two defensive midfielders! 

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Has looked tidy, probably a step above most of the rest of his team. Tbh, if better Championship sides were interested this month, it would have made sense to recall him and send him there. Swansea, for example, would be perfect for him

Probably good for him to be around better players but he's settled there decently, hopefully ready for us next season 

2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Has looked tidy, probably a step above most of the rest of his team. Tbh, if better Championship sides were interested this month, it would have made sense to recall him and send him there. Swansea, for example, would be perfect for him

The risk is then he doesn’t settle, the manager doesn’t like him for whatever reason, he doesn’t like the manager or style of play.

If he’s playing regularly at that level and playing well, makes sense to keep him.

Also if things got desperate here, we can still recall him. Once he has played for another team that option was off the table.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

My opinion from his u23 days remains in that he just doesn't seem quick enough to play at the top level.

I've watched this  game in patches as I've never seen him.play before. 

He looks a very elegant player indeed. But my got reaction was the same as you

Is he a tiny bit too sluggish for PL football?  Either way, his touch, passing and vision all seem above championship level

• Like 1