Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

AEK Athens (A) Match Thread

Just now, CloudFox said:

Yeah I agree. It doesn't work if we have an interest in proactively attacking.

The problem is that we attack by keeping possession and building something. That's Rodgers whole MO. 

Wing backs is just an awful system for retaining possession. You need to stretch the pitch, make it wider, have a balanced shape that uses up the space on the field to properly move it around. To both keep the ball and move it up the park. 

It just doesn't work with wingbacks. 

9 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I was at that game Red Star at home. It was so foggy half the crowd didn't know we'd conceded from a free kick 

Flowers didn't even see it apparently. 

I remember when we equalised, the maddest  celebrations that I witnessed at filbert street, the good old crazy corner loved it 

****ing what. 

Absolutely get the **** out. Retrospectively ban him for life. 

That goes strongly in my category of "the punishment for faking an injury to get someone red carded should be Wasyl giving you that actual injury." You want to have your eye poked out, here's s an angry 200lb Pole to help you with that. 

Edited by Finnegan