Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Braga (H) - Match Thread (05/11/2020)

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Decent showing. Like may of our games this season we control the game without having as much possession as last season. In some ways Brendan has turned us into an evolved version of the 15/16 team and I think it's really effective and a good system to save energy.

Could have made some more opportunities but very unlucky not to be two up at the break and Hazma is absolutely bossing it! hamza.gif

I think that the plan, play within ourselves, keep it tight and conserve  energy.

Just now, hejammy said:

Don't understand all the Savage hate on here. He was for us what Vardy is now, pesky nuisance, who you love to have on your team but other teams hate playing against. Yes he's a bit gobby but so is Vards. 

He lost the respect of the Leicester fans when he signed for Birmingham he cheated got Elliott sent off whinging to the ref when he saw the red he kissed his Birmingham badge, plus he’s slagged us off before when playing for Dierby and his punditry bull sh it !

• Like 2

Driving them nuts. Don't know of another club who outworks us on the pitch. Must of felt like a hall of mirrors for Braga.

If we keep up the energy the match is ours.

8 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Maddison needs to stop being a bloody primadonna and start passing to balls especially to Under.

He is a midfielder acting like a striker for God sake . Bloody selfish

If that had been Under taking the shot and Maddison not receiving the pass, would you have said the same? I think not 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Really glad hamza is having a decent game, want him to do well! He's definitely a great backup if nothing else! 

That weighted sliding block into Kasper's feet was brilliant improvisation, and he's otherwise made some good challenges. Really pleased

• Like 3

Just now, Tom12345 said:

It was clear that did not enter his mind. He looked down all the way.

Perhaps he didn't get a shout :dunno:? Given the way he's facing he might just not know he was there by the time he turns to face goal. And by that time there's players blocking the pass. 

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

He lost the respect of the Leicester fans when he signed for Birmingham he cheated got Elliott sent off whinging to the ref when he saw the red he kissed his Birmingham badge, plus he’s slagged us off before when playing for Dierby and his punditry bull sh it !

For me all this doesn't matter, he played for Birmingham when he did that and showed his club that he cares for that club. He was a pest for us when he played for us. The slaggging off he did wasn't so bad really. Yeah his commentary is fairly poor but there's far worse out there, no reason to hate the guy. What he did playing for us makes me not hate him 

1 minute ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

That weighted sliding block into Kasper's feet was brilliant improvisation, and he's otherwise made some good challenges. Really pleased

He’s getting the ball, reading the game wel by getting into some solid defensive positions where he just picks up the ball nicely.

He’s made a couple of good passes too, fair play to him he’s starting to prove me wrong, I didn’t think he had it at this level. Keep going lad!!

• Like 2

Pretty decent them Braga. Their press without looking to be on some sort of energy booster is clever and blocks our passing lanes and they also been pretty solid playing out of our press. Still they needed one of the best saves I have seen in a while to keep it at 1-0 at the end. Hamza is beastmode today. Love it. 

Just now, hejammy said:

For me all this doesn't matter, he played for Birmingham when he did that and showed his club that he cares for that club. He was a pest for us when he played for us. The slaggging off he did wasn't so bad really. Yeah his commentary is fairly poor but there's far worse out there, no reason to hate the guy. What he did playing for us makes me not hate him 

Don’t hate him just not got time for him !!

7 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Don't understand all the Savage hate on here. He was for us what Vardy is now, pesky nuisance, who you love to have on your team but other teams hate playing against. Yes he's a bit gobby but so is Vards. 

Jesus Christ man, he was never what Vardy is now.

You are comparing our greatest ever player to a bloke who wasn’t even in the three best midfielders at the club at the time.