Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Braga A Match thread

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

How many footballers flit between the sublime and the ridiculous as often as Iheanacho? So often he looks like he can't play for shit.

He's basically the Selfridges Schlupp.

What a load of nonsense. His hold up player is generally very good and technically decent. The only reason you’ve used the Schlupp comparison is because they’re both black and left footed lol

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

What a load of nonsense. His hold up player is generally very good and technically decent. The only reason you’ve used the Schlupp comparison is because they’re both black and left footed lol

Actually it was because of the flitting between the sublime and the ridiculous thing. I'll bow to your greater knowledge of what I meant though.

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

Actually it was because of the flitting between the sublime and the ridiculous thing. I'll bow to your greater knowledge of what I meant though.

If Iheanacho was white you wouldn’t compare him to Schlupp I guarantee that 

5 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

I am enjoying the fact that they basically just sound like Sunday league shouts

F***in 'ell ref don't shout, that leftover kebab i had for breakfast ain't sitting right