Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Braga A Match thread

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I like Justin at RCB, I think it suits him. 

I'd imagine once Soyuncu, Castange and Riccardo are fit in a couple of weeks, Fuch will have a very long rest. 

I'm not sure about him at RCB. I actually think his best attribute is driving forward and I can see him getting caught out of position quite a bit today. He needs to keep his discipline but I'm not sure he can. Let's hope for the best! 

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

Not more than Evans though? Surprised Big Wes didn’t start this in place of Jonny.

Maybe Brendan is giving Jonny a chance to regain some confidence and get over that own goal?

I could see him being subbed at 60', as others have said.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I'm not sure about him at RCB. I actually think his best attribute is driving forward and I can see him getting caught out of position quite a bit today. He needs to keep his discipline but I'm not sure he can. Let's hope for the best! 

Yes but you need CBs willing too carry the ball out when you play as a 3. In a 2, l would agree with you, but in a 3 there's a decent amount of cover.

17 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

This has got Porto away written all over it:yawn:

If Barnes sees it that way, he may be seriously motivated to get something back!  His first senior appearance for us, the type of memory one would like to erase.

42 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Don't agree. 

Soyuncu, Fofana, Evans, Morgan, JJ and Fuchs. 

That's 3 possibly 4 cracking CBs (I'm counting JJ in there as I think RCB is his best possition) and two experienced back ups. 

That's plenty until the summer. More pressing needs I think, like ST. 

Amartey..??